Chapter 20:Someone in the past

-3 days before jennie dissapeared-

Jennie's POV

I'm bored.Lisa is been acting strangely.She's moody,aishh!She's lucky that i love her.

What should i do?I already watch tv,I played with my phone and still nothing is interesting.

'how about coffee?'my inner self told me.Hmmm sounds good.

I quickly change my clothes and went to the nearest café here which is M café.

-----------------------------------------------

"Here's your order,miss!"A familliar voice said making me look at the owner.

"Nancy?"

"J-jennie?"She gasp in shock when she saw me and was about to walk away when i grab her arm.

"Hey..what are you doing?I still have some work to do!"She said.

"I'm sorry"I apologized but she already walk away.

I just continue drinking my coffee while looking at her making her uncomfortable.I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable.It's just that..i can't believe it!She's working?in a café?Really?As i rember she always insult me because of me being poor but look at her now.

Everyday...i always go here in this café till she talk to me.We also got close to eachother and i also found out that after what happened her parents disowned her.I feel pity for her but she said she don't want anyone to look at her in pity.

One night,i saw her in the park begging for help while the man is trying to rip her clothes so i quickly kick the man and grab nancy to him.

I take her to her old apartment.It's just a small and old apartment.

After that incident,we became more close to eachother.She became sweet which is new to me and...... i don't like it.I always remind myself that she's just being friendly to me.Until,

"Jen?"

"Hmm?"

"Leave her"She said making me face her with a 'Who are you talking about'look."Lisa"She added.

"Is this a joke?Why would i?hahahaha"i laugh awkwardly but stop when i saw how serious she is.

"Jennie~jennie~jennie~"She sang making me uncomfortable in her small bed.

"I know you don't love lisa.You're just using her"She stood up and slowly walking towards me.I was about to say 'no' when she shush me.

"Shhhh...Jennie~You don't have to hide it from me.I know you're just using her for money.I can feel it"She whispered in my ear making me want to vomit.

'is she trying to seduce me?'

"jen.."She called and i widen my eyes when she sat in my lap.

"W-what are you-"

"Leave her jen~I love you~ and i know that you love me too~.I'm sorry if i realize it right now but jennie it doesn't matter anymore~I love you..you love me...we love eachother..And that slut can't do anything about it"She said before smashing her lips to mine.I close my eyes and when i open it..i saw lisa kissing me so i respond and close my eyes again but when i open it i saw nancy so i push her.

"What are you talking about!!?I love lisa!!!"I shouted at her but she just smirk and stood up.

"But you respond"She said and was about to kiss me again when i move back ward.

"You know what!!?I'm outta here!"I wipe my lips and was about to leave when i felt something hit my back.

"Your mine jennie..Your mine!Only Mine HAHAHAHAHAHA"

'i need my lisa~'