Chapter 16:(M)Make Love

Jennie's POV

We went home after finishing the ice creams.Lisa is now in the shower room while here i am..feeling horny so i just opened my phone and watch a porn.I touch my bulge and massage it gently.I was about to put my hand inside my boxer when another hand stop it making my eyes widen.

"You can just ask me,you know?"Lisa said while looking at my bulge hungrily.I then realized that she's just wearing a bathrobe and ofcourse without panty and bra causing me to feel horny and hard more.

She kneeled between my thigh and slowly pulled my boxer down.She then touch my shaft and kitten lick it's head.

"Hnnnggh!uhh lis~~Suck it!"I moaned.She then suck it painfully slowly.Not wanting to wait i grab her hair and pounds to her fast till i cum.

I'm now panting hard.I already cum but seeing lisa's bathrobe fall making me hard again

'the hell??'

I quickly changed our position and kissed her hungrily.I lick her ear before going to her neck finding her sweet spot and suck there causing her to wince in pain and pleasure while massaging her clit.

"Ughhh daddy~"She moaned making me hard more.I position my hard 9 and a half inch dick.

Lisa's POV

She look at me for a permission.I'm kinda nervous but i still agreed.

She slowly enter me inch by inch while me digging my nails to her back until i felt like there's something break inside me and i will be lying if i say that it doesn't hurt.

And when she finally fill me.She just kissed my cheeks while waiting for me to recover.

And when i felt that the pain is slowly fading,i snake my hands around her neck and kiss her deeply to let her know.

She then responded and thrust into me slowly.

"U-ughh jen...F-fast--faster~~"I moaned and she quickly obeyed.

"Uhmmp!sh-shit!Arghh!D-daddy~Uuunngghhh!!!"I moaned louder when she massage my clit while thrusthing in me fast and hard.

"Uggh...Soooo Goooood~"She put her head in my shoulder while banging me.

In one last kiss and one last hard thrust we both came.She was about to pull her dick when i quickly snake my legs in her waist and felt her sperm inside me.

"Hmmmm~~~"I moaned once again when she thrust into me slowly emptying her self.

She lay down beside me and i hug her while we're both panting.

"Why did you do that?"She whispered in my ear.

"Do what??"I asked playing innocent while drawing circles in her palsm.

"Making me cum inside you"She answered truthfully.

I just 'hmmm' and put her hands down.I look right into her eyes and say"Because i love you~"before i kissed her passionately with full of love.

"I love you too~"She answered sweetly as she pulled into our kissed.

We both fell asleep while smilling.I can't belive it!After so many years...we finally make love.I really don't regret that i went to that park,to that Big tree and.......to her heart~

Little did they know that the maids heard their loud moans.

"Are they done?"
"Can i sleep now?"
"I think so~"
"Gosshh...I can't sleep anymore"