Chapter 10:Take me(M)

Jennie's POV

"Take me"she said.actually don't get it at first but soon realized what she just said when she quickly sat on my lap and kissed me hungrily.

I was still frozen in my spot when she suddenly grind hard against mine making me go back in reality and moan.

"L-lis..S-stop"I said but she kissed my jaw down to my neck and leave a hickey.

She looked at it and smiled.I looked at her eyes..it's full of lust and that's it.I don't want to make her regret but sorry.

Without any warning..i kissed her rough and opened the door.I go out with her legs in my waist and hands in my neck.I lay her down in front of the car still kissing her.

I take my clothes off leaving in only boxer and sports bra while she did the same.I kissed her jaw to her neck and found her sweet spot.

"Ahhng mmhhmmm"She moaned.

I kiss her again while taking her bra off.Once it's gone..i quickly took her right nipple and massage the other one when i felt her hand touching my abs slowly going down to my buddy so i quickly put her both hands i her head still doing my job.I hear her chuckle but i don't care anymore.

"Jennie please...tak---mpph"She stop when i put my finger in her lips.

"Shhhh Quite"I whispered to her ear blowing some air making her tense and moan again.

I kissed her neck,down to her chest,to her abs and I skirked...without a warning i ripped her panties off.

"Yah!That's expensive!!"She shouted.

"First,I don't care!Second,You can buy thousands of that..and third,Don't shout at me!"I fired back.You think your the top,huh?Let my actions do the answer.

"Yah!So you're now talking bac---uhhhhhh shiiiit!"She moaned when i lick her from her asshole to her clit and encricling it there.I continue on doing that until she came.

"So....sweet~~"I said and blow some air to her pink and glistening pussy.

I was about to help her stand up when she shook her head and spread her legs wider.Is she for real!!????It's making me hard moreeeeee....

I shook my head and carried her bridal style.

"Jen i--"

"Shhhh...let's do this in a nice place...you don't want the others to how good i fuck,right?"She quickly went quite but shook her head no as an answer.

--------Next day---------

Lisa's POV

I was sleeping when i heard a knock from my door.So i just shout to let him/her in.The door open and it reveals Chipmunk.

"Good morning monkey!"She greet cheerfully.

"There's no good in the morning"I said in cold tone while still lying in my bes.

"Woah woah woah...what happened!!?"She asked excitedly because she really want to know my other personalities

"It's None of your bussiness..just-just.go!Shoo!"I said while gesturing her to leave.

"Yah!I'm not a dog!"She said before leaving.

I think your curious on me because i have a bad morning? Well...at first it was good..so goooooood..Jennie...she kissed me,she licked me,she sucked me,but no...because She didn't fuck me..........yet.Call me whatever you want and i won't tell any of you on what will happen next!