Chapter 13:Lee Minho

Lisa's POV

I'm sitting in my bed while scrolling to my instagram waiting to jennie.It's been an hour since she went out.Is she cheating on me!!?.

I wait and wait and wait and wait but there's still no jennie so i decided to sleep and talk to her this morning.

•••

Morning already came but still no jennie.The hell?Don't tell me she sleep to her slut!I swear i'm gonna kill them both.

I was eating peacefully when a chipmunk came."Hey lis..did you know that--woah!Breakfast!I'm still hungry~Can i????"She asked using her cute voice while eating.Yeah,she's already eating..She didn't even let me answer first.

I decided to make her a milk so i grab a mug and walk towards the milk when she say something that i don't want to hear."Jennie is in the hospital,lis....I heard that someone beat her up...It's Mi--Ermmm Mino,i think?..Yeah yeah Lee Minho but known as mino."

I throw the mug in the floor making her flinch.I quickly take my phone and dial seulgi's number.

'Hey lis'

'I wamt you to do something'

'I'm sorry lis..i'm in my grandma's funeral..but i'll send some of my strong mens there'

'They're not as good as you but okay...Bye'

Just you wait!You don't know who you mess with...

••••••

Mino walked out of his house when a black van stopped infront of him.He turned and was about to run but he notice a muscular guy when he turned making his eyes widen.Then he felt something hit his back before he passed out.

•••