Hell

I fly as far away as possible. Why couldn't have I just killed them? Why did I run away like a scared little kitten? I land on the ground miles away. For some reason, I don't have any strength left to fly. I start walking. I am so unsure of myself. It's hard being a demon. We don't know who we are, or were, and we can't escape our mistakes. I turn back to my human form. I think I might want to be a human.

What?! I am sent to kill humans, what is happening to me? I start to cry, but I hold back the tears. I bite my lip, fighting against the tears in my eyes. I lose. They slide down my cheeks, falling to the ground. What is happening to me?

"HellChild."

I turn around at the sound of his voice. I pull out my sword from my waist. I try to wipe the tears from my cheeks, but it's obvious that I've been crying. He looked at me witht those cold and unforgivng eyes. I know I have failed him. He sent me here to kill the human kind, but I run like a coward and start to break down.

"What do you want, master." I said.

"I should have warned you that the longer you stay in the human world, the more you start to feel like a human. You might even remember who you are. I am giving you a choice. You can either come with me back to Hell to regain your demon blood, or you can stay and be a human demon. That is when you are still a demon, but you feel human. What do you choose?" Demora asked.

"I'll come with you, master. I do not wish to be a human."

"If you come with me, I cannot send you back for another millenium."

"It must be done. Maybe then I can ovecome being human next time."

"You can never overcome it, HellChild. You will always fall to the humans. You were the wrong one to send. I should have known. When I transported you to the Dead Zone, and out of Hell, most demons would have a killer instinct. They would look like demons, act like demons. They would rampage all over the place until nothing was left. You were not lke that. You were in search for answers. You didn't try to kill anybody. You are too soft, HellChild, you are too soft. I am taking you back to Hell, and I will have to wait another millenium to send somebody else in your place. You have failed me, Demon."

"My name is HellChild. Why did you just call me Demon?"

"HellChild is the one who I send to the living world, and who is successful. You are not HellChild. You are just Demon now."

"Master, please-"

"Enough. Come, we will go back to Hell."

A portal opened up in front of us. Demora walked towards it, and waited for me to follow. I humbly did. He is dissapointed in me. I have failed him. I am not worthy to be in his presence.

When I step out of the portal, the sight horrifies me. So this is where I live. Fires are everywhere. Red rocks coat the ground. There are tall red cliffs and mountains. I can see blood everywhere. But I also see light somewhere. I look to see the source of it, and I see a man with long borwn hair, and has on a white robe. He doesn't look like an angel. He doesn't have wings or a sword. He goes over to a demon who is kneeling in front of him. He has his hands folded in prayer. The demon looks up at the man and sighs. He starts crying and bows his head. The man places his hand on the demon's head, and he is no longer a demon. Instead, he is an angel. The angel bows to the man and flys up to a white hole in the sky. Other demons follow him, but they don't make it through the hole. They die before they reach it. The man dissapears, and a dove takes his place. It flies through the hole, and then it is closed.

"Who was that?" I asked Demora, but he is nowhere to be found.

"That was God." I turn around to see another demon.