The War

I am still weakened by my fight with Demora, but most of my wounds have healed. Even though I lost the fight, I have gained the respect of some demons. Some of them are strong, so I sent them to go through the hole in the sky. Not all of them made it, only the strongest ones got through. I ordered them to taint as many angels as they could. I told them not to come back until they tainted at least five. I know that demons can't survive long in Heaven, so I let them come back for a little while to ragain their strength. If I let them all die, then I would be stuck here. The more angels that are tainted, the weaker the Veil is. More and more demons can go between Heaven and Hell. Once I get stronger, I will join them.

 For the past month, I have not moved an inch from the spot I collapsed on the day of the fight. I am ashamed that I have failed Demora, but I am enraged that he sent me back down here.

I try to move, to get up, but I can't. For the past month I have had demons bring me food. They would capture small demons and bring them to me. The more demoon blood I consume, the stronger I become. It has been the longest month in my entire life. I want to kill that girl. Now that she is dead, her soul goes nowhere when I kill her. She will be lost in the Veil.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I can move again. Most of my wounds have healed, and my strength is returning. I can get my own food now, so I don't have to rely on someone else. Unfortunately, some of the demons think that I am still too weak to be alone. I think I can handle myself, but they won't leave me be. A part of me agrees with them, though, so I let them stay at a distance.

Two years later I have my strength back. I am ready to fight Demora again.

"Hello, Devil." He said.

"This time, you will die, Demora."

I start to fight him again, my claws ripping through his demon flesh. I caught him by surprise. Usually a demon would fight another demon after trash talking to each other. But this time, I just got into the fight. I had a short advantage, so I use it wisely. Demora will overcome his shock soon. I used my wings to create a toxic wind, something I learned a while back, that only I can survive. I've got him now. No one can survive this wind for long. But I must be careful. He is the master demon, so I don't know what will happen with him. I sink my teeth into his neck. Then he overcomes his surprise.

He threw me off, using his own powers. He bites me, cuts me, and whips me with his tail. But he doesn't know about my wind. It is odorless and colorless. He doesn't know he's dying. He starts coughing up blood, and kneels to the ground. He gasps for breaths, wheezing in and out. It's sad to see him in such a poor state. After all, he is the master demon. He should be stronger than this.

"What did you do to me?" He asked in a strained and scratchy voice.

"You are dying, Demora. I have created a poisoness wind that is surrounding us. Only I can withstand it. Not even you can live through it. I win." I walk over to him as he gives one last painful breath. I bend down to pick up the customary crown and black cape of the master demon. I am the first female to rule.

I turn to the demons who are watching.

"I am your ruler now!" I said. Some are not sure about this, others cheer with awful, horriffic voices. I raise my head to the sky to see the white light close yet again. One year, and I will be ready.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It's been three years now. I am ready. I will go up to Heaven and wreak havoc on the angels.

"Madam Devil, the angels have begun to eliminate the tainted angels."

"How did they know about them?" I asked.