We Meet Again

I looked inside the window of someone's home. The news is on. Good. It's about me. People know that I am here. I don't know what it is, but something draws me back to the home of  my first kill. I teleport over there, and I am surprised to see that the girl is sitting on her couch with a boy about sixteen.

 I am infuriated. I killed her. I felt her body go limp, grow cold. Why is she still here? I walk closer to the house. That's when I sense it. There is an angel around. I look around, but find no one. I guess it was just a feeling. I walk closer. The boy. It's him. He has his arms around the girl, consoling her. So she knows I killed her mother. At least I had one successful kill. I hate that girl. Why is she with an angel? That means she went through the portal, which also means the guards are dead. I knew I shouldn't have put them in charge. I asked Demora for strong demons to gaurd the portal, but instead he gave my a bunch of idiots.

"Shh. It's alright, Lela. You'll be alirght. I'm here for you."

That voice. I recognize it. I can't remember who it belongs to, though. Oh, right. The girl's name is Lela. I forgot that.

"Thanks Gabriel." Lela said.

Gabriel! That's who it is. He's the strongest angel, and supposedly the cuttest. I don't see much in him. I like a boy who has black sharpened teeth and wild red hair. Like punk rock to the extreme.

I may not know who I was before, or much of anything else, but I do know Gabriel. I loathe him.

"Hang on. I think there's somthing outside." He senses me. Fine. "I'll be right back, Lela."

"Kay."

He opened the door and stood there a moment with a blank epxpression on his face. It doesn't last for long. He immediately snaps out of it, and grabs a dagger from his belt.

"You." He said. "Why are you here?"

"Gabriel, what is it?" Lela's voice carried outside.

"Nothing, Lela! Just stay inside!"

"What's going on?" There was worry in her voice. Despite Gabriel's order, she came outside. She gasped. "You. Why are you here?"

"The two of you say the exact same thing to me. I am here because something was drawing me here. Now I know what is. You're alive. And you're with an angel. I remember killing you. You're dead. Not alive, Lela." I said her name with a sneer and annoyance in my voice. I hate her. She is my only victim that is alive!

"Stand back, Lela." Gabriel said, standig in front of her. There was a flash of light. I shielded my eyes, but I didn't help. That's right. An angel's llight can pass through anything trying to block it. "I'll take care of her." He looked like an angel again. He has white wings, a sword, a white robe and rope around his waist, and, my god! He has a flipping halo! A halo! I hate halos!

"Gabriel, can't they see you?"

Idiot. That girl knows noting about angels. When an angel disguises itself, poeple see a human. When it no longer has its disguise on, poeple can't see it. The opposite for demons. We can choose to be seen when in our demon form. I choose to be known. Angels choose to stay hidden.

"No." He said. "When I'm like this, poeple can't see me. Only the dead and the demons."

"You want to fight me? Fine. I'll fight you!" I turned into my demon form. But something's wrong.

"Stop!" Lela yells. "HellChild, I know you're better than this. Look at yourself. Is this really what you want to be? Wouldn't you rather be happy?"

"I am happy!" I said in my demon voice. "Who are you to tell me to change? Rahh!" I don't know why I don't stay. Instead, I fly away. I fly away from them. I don't want to be near them. Between her and the angel...I can't! What's happening to me? Why am I feeling like this? I met her again, and I hate her! Why am I so upset about meeting her again?

I hate her.