The First Kill

I stepped out of the portal. I was in the human world. So many people who are just waiting to die. Demora sent with me a sword, a strong one. I don't know who I was in my past life, but I feel like I'm a fighter.

I gripped my sword with my right hand. It feels natural, like I've held a sword my entire life. This is a demon sword. It is filled with a dark magic that only demons can use. It has a dark red curved blade, with a black handle. The handle has a red ribbon on it. It's as red as blood.

I belong in Hell. I have a killer instinct. I want to know what blood tastes like. I can tell its been a long time. To feel my blade ripping through someone. To see their lifeless corpse fall to the ground.

I'm drooling. I'm actually drooling just thinking about killing. I really do belong in Hell. I have a mission. I can't lose my focus. I started walking. Where I don't know. All I know is that I need to kill.

~·~·~·~·~

It's so boring. I wish something exciting would happen.

"Lela!" Crap. My mom.

"What?" I yelled.

"Can you come down here please?"

I got off my bed and ran down the stairs.

"We're out of milk. Can you go and buy some?"

Of course. She always sends me to get stuff from the store. I got in my car and drove off. I got the cheapest kind of milk. Mom doesn't like spending to much money. When I got home, SHE was waiting for me. SHE was a strange girl.

She had wavy black hair, and red eyes. She was pretty, but a bit creepy. She had a black sword in her hand and wore a short, dark red skirt, and black leggings. She had on a black tank top and a red heart necklace.

"Can I help you?" I asked. She raised her sword.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I came upon a small house a little ways from a town. When I got there, there was a girl who looked about my age. Fifteen. She had wavy chestnut brown hair. Her clothes were nothing out of the ordinary. A blue T-Shirt and jeans. She was carrying a jug of milk. I guess she lived in the house.

"Can I help you?" She asked. I raised my sword. I didn't have time for questions.

With one step forward, I lunged towards the chestnut brown-haired girl. I had my sword raised in front of me. I am quicker than I first thought I was. There was a morbid sound of demon steel cutting human flesh. The girl had a surprised look on her face. Then she was hanging limply on my sword, dropping the milk.

I got her right through the heart. Blood started pooling out from the wound. Her eyes rolled back into her head. My first kill. It feels amazing.

"Lela!"

I heard a woman scream. I turned around to see a woman who was about forty. I guess she's the girl's mother. She screamed again.

"Who are you?" She said in a hollow voice. I noticed that she couldn't stop staring at my blood soaked sword.

"HellChild." I said. Then I walked away, leaving the woman to tend to her lifeless daughter.