Chapter 21 Mission 14: Snooping Around and a New Weapon!

-Approximately 30 minutes later.-

"*yawn* Guess that's all i can nap eh? can't do anything 'bout it." grunted James who then stretched his arms for a few seconds. "You good to go? 'cause we need to get moving quick." asked Model Z as James nodded wordlessly and stepped forth.

Opening Theme: WILD FANG -short ver.- by Janne Da Arc.

James was on alert and noticing any activity "seems no enemy on the radar either. at least its better than getting ambused." mused the Biomatch who then noticed a gleam on a bush, "hmm? what's the gleam just now?" wondered James slowly approaching the bush with the utmost caution, "careful James. it might a trap or something else!" warned Model P causing James to grunt and nod in confirmation and slowly crouched down and saw the gleaming object: a Force Metal.

"A Force Metal!? here? in Gensokyo!? that's impossible!" yelled James in shock upon seeing the Force Metal, "and the method to create Force Metals are nigh impossible here!" added the still shocked Biomatch, "maybe there's a possibility that Yukar...

"A Force Metal!? here? in Gensokyo!? that's impossible!" yelled James in shock upon seeing the Force Metal, "and the method to create Force Metals are nigh impossible here!" added the still shocked Biomatch, "maybe there's a possibility that Yukari might have unintentionally gapped them here." theorized Model Z as James frowned at the mere mention of Yukari's name, "You might be right. but still we better take it so that no nitwit carries it." said James picking up the Force Metal and went on his way and soon found himself back a few miles away at the foot of Youkai Mountain.

James groaned at the familiar mountain before him "ugh. not again. i clearly don't want to climb again." he groaned in dismay as memories of climbing it popped back into his mind. "Still...i wonder what awaits me at the foot of the mountain?" James then continued to walk to areas he never went at the foot of the mountain before.

i wonder what awaits me at the foot of the mountain?" James then continued to walk to areas he never went at the foot of the mountain before

James soon found himself by a river which was connected to a waterfall "a river...here? and there seems to be some homes in the distance." he mused switching into Model ZPX and jumped across the river, "i better go hide." added James putting on the cloak and noticed a few people around the area.

" added James putting on the cloak and noticed a few people around the area