Chapter 29 Mission 20: Battle against the Garderner of the Sun

-40 minutes after the previous chapter and nearing the destination-

"Just a few more miles and we'll be in the Garden of the Sun...the problem is...the Gardener herself...i heard how strong she is, in fact...she's the reason why that witch...Marisa was it? knows the technique 'Master Spark' from her...i gotta exercise caution..." mused James slowly approaching the aforementioned garden. "They also say she's quite skilled in her bullet attack, so we better indeed exercise caution." Model Z commented as James sighed, he knew he was going to have an even tougher fight, one that he had to earn.

Opening Theme: WILD FANG -short ver.- by Janne Da Arc.

"Just a little more...hey Model X? Am i good Megaman?" asked James out of the blue. "Hm? Why do you say that?" asked Model X surprised by James' question. "Well...ever since i got here, i was initially wanting to go back to the normal world and complete my task...then when i found Model W, i became determined to gather and destroy it no matter what at the expense of others...my actions painted me in a horrible light resulting in everyone thinking i was a dangerous person despite my reasoning that i wasn't one...i even ended up nearly killing several people...got tricked in killing someone...it just made me think...that i really am not a good person..." James explained with clear self loathing in his voice. "James...i know arriving here in Gensokyo clearly showed an uglier side of you...but even as destructive as your one man mission to destroy Model W, your heart's in the right place despite your destructive tendencies in battle. Sure you might be troubled, but i know you aren't stooping that low to kill others, i think that's enough for me." assured Model X as James sighed. "I sure hope you are Model X, because i don't really know how much more shit i can take." said James somewhat unconvinced.

-Garden of the Sun, several minutes before James arrives-

Yuuka Kazami had finished tending to the sunflowers while Medicine Melancholy was waiting patiently for the former to finish

Yuuka Kazami had finished tending to the sunflowers while Medicine Melancholy was waiting patiently for the former to finish. "Medicine, do me a favor? Can you got buy some gardening supplies from Rinnosuke like always?" asked Yuuka as Medicine nodded. "I might take too long, is that okay with you?" Medicine asked as Yuuka nodded. "Okay! Later!" said Medicine who left. "Hmmm...It seems that i...have a very unwanted guest...hmhmhmhmhm..." Yuuka chuckled as James was now approaching. "How did you know i was coming?" asked James warily and tightened his grip on the ZX Saber. "I can sense your energy...it's quite strange for a human no?" Yuuka chuckled darkly which made James sweat in fright.

"Now then...what's your business here hm?" asked Yuuka with a fake sweetness which made James gulp. "Even if i said it, you wouldn't believe me. After the rumours are more important right?" growled James getting really sick and tired of the accusations. "That might be true but...this is my last warning...stay away from my garden if you don't know what's good for you..." warned Yuuka with narrowed eyes. "Three words. No. Fucking. Way. You can shove your warning up your ancient youkai ass." James replied with a snarl. "So much for warnings then...but then again...you humans are so stubborn and foolish..." chuckled Yuuka sinisterly.