Chapter 13 A day with the Komeiji Sisters.

James was walking down the road for the human village and happened upon a tree with lots of leaves and branches "i better rest here." he sighed and sat under the tree and took a deep breath and smiled at the clean air, "well that felt good, i need to take a short nap." sooner as he said those words James fell asleep like a rock.

Opening: Cradle of Eternity by Yuko Suzuhana (SD Gundam G Generation Genesis Opening Theme)

-3 hours Later-

Soon James awoke hearing a rustling in the bushes, "okay...what's this?" and quietly snuck and found the source of the noise: two girls.

"girls? what are they doing here?" wondered James to himself while noticing strange strings around them which were connected to a spherical object and it was

"girls? what are they doing here?" wondered James to himself while noticing strange strings around them which were connected to a spherical object and it was...an eye which made James yelp and fall on his back from the sight, "okay the fuck!? they're yokai! so they have a third eye...but other one was closed...she must not have yet awakened it...now what to do..." pondered James wondering if the two girls could help him find the human village.

James suddenly heard more rustling and one of the girls came out, specifically the one with green hair, "okay this is awkward..." James mused silently to himself "agreed." added Model Z bluntly which the other Biometals equally agreed on, "you lost mister?" asked the green haired girl making James sigh, "yeah i am. can you tell me where the human village is?" he asked and the other girl emerged from the bush, "Koishi don't go running like that! you might get lost and- hello? what are you and my sister talking about?" asked the purple haired girl making James raise an eyebrow, "she's your sister?" he asked while pointing to the green haired girl.

The Purple haired nodded, "yes. she is my sister Koishi and i am Satori Komeiji her older sister." James nodded at Satori's introduction, "so are you youkai?" he asked a little rattled earning a nod from Satori making him sigh in dismay, "what's wrong?" asked Koishi while James shook his head "nah. it's nothing. again can you girls guide me to the human village?" he asked with a resigned tone.
Satori nodded while Koishi jumped up, "yay! we made a new friend!" chirped Koishi making James raise an eyebrow in confusion, "she's always like this." apologized Satori while James sighed "this day keeps getting weirder and weirder..." he groaned in resigned acceptance. The three were now moving down on the road when Satori decided to read James' mind due to an urge she cannot fathom.

What Satori saw in James' mind terrified her, all she saw James wearing crimson armor (Model ZOX) standing atop a pile of melted metal with some bodies shaped like humans with wires jutting out of the torn limbs while James had an unsettling expression of rage on his face, but as Satori looked closely at James' face also carried a deep sorrow, one she could not understand why and prodded his memories further.