Chapter 25: A talk with a werewolf that eases and lessens the sorrow

-several hours later-

"Hahahahaha..." James laughed weakly and creepily as he shambled with a horribly bloodied ZX Saber due to him slaughtering several goblins and lesser mindless youkai on the way. "Hehehehehe...i'm so pathetic am i? hehehehahaha..." laughed James again clearly unaware that he was about to fall on the edge of a cliff.

"James! look where you're watching!" warned Model X. too late. James slipped and fell and tumbled down the mountainside.

(Author's note: it's basically this scene but without parachute and it's 30 seconds longer)

"oof! argh! gaah! yearrghh! urrk! ack! yearck! erk! hah! ahk! gak! yow! ow! gaaahhh!" James grunted and groaned in pain as he tumbled down the mountainside, while being Megamerged kept him safe from further injury, it could not help ease the pain he was feeling right now.

"Arrrrrggggghhhhh...!" James finally stopped tumbling down and slowly got up in serious pain. "I can't let this pain stop me...i have to...i have to keep moving...! i have to destroy Model W...urghh..." whimpered James as he kept moving albeit in an awful lot of pain.

-50 minutes later-

"Grrrhhh...i have to...keep walking...i have to...ughh..." James groaned at the last sentence and collapsed from the physical pain and emotional pain. "I have to...i have to...i have...aughhhh..." James fainted after saying those words and de-megamerged soon after. Luckily for him a house was nearby.

"Huh? this guy is hurt! i better take him to my home." a female voice said as she found the wounded and unconsious James and carried him safely (with some difficulty) to her home, tended to some of his wounds.

-an hour later-

"Uhhh....where? huh? someone's house? argh...i guess someone bandaged my wounds on my arms and head. Even still..." grunted James after waking up and checked his surroundings.

"Oh! you're finally awake!" James then turned his head to the source of the voice and he was quite surprised at what he saw: a brown haired woman with wolf ears and wearing a dress that exposed her shoulders with a brooch that had a brilliant deep red gemstone in it.

"Oh! you're finally awake!" James then turned his head to the source of the voice and he was quite surprised at what he saw: a brown haired woman with wolf ears and wearing a dress that  exposed her shoulders with a brooch that had a brilliant dee...

James took a gulp seeing the woman, 'Damn! she's hot!' he thought in shock and shook his head to snap out of it. "And you are?" he asked in a nervous tone. "Seeing a woman with canine ears while wearing a dress that exposes the shoulders eh? you must be a sucker for those kinds of women." snarked Model Z which earned a glare from Model L.

"It's Kagero, my name is Kagero Imaizumi." introduced Kagero to James who merely nodded. "So you found me and took me in your house?" he asked a bit wary but he still needed to keep moving. "Yes. i found you a few miles away from my home and you were wounded, hence the bandages i put on you." replied Kagero with a nod. "Oh, thanks for the help." thanked James getting off the bed. "Wait! you're still injured!" Kagero protested as James got off the bed.