Chapter 17

Getting to Know Claire

Another day!

I am wearing my pink t-shirt and pants on and also my pink rubber shoes. I'll be pinky today, haha!

Before I left our house, Tita Alexa packed my lunch so that they already know that the food I'll eat is safe. At least, I would be able to taste a deliciousness from it.

“I'll go now, Mom and Tita Alexa. Thanks for my lunch,” they both smiled.

Go ahead, Shie. Don't you worry to us,” I nodded.

Yes, Mom,”

“Enjoy your lunch, baby. Just let me know if you like it,” I smiled.

“Of course, Tita. I already know how tasty is this one,” she chuckled.

After that, I hurriedly went outside since I know Dad's already waiting for me. I don't want to annoy him.

When I was inside his car, he already fastened my seatbelt as usual.

Within 30 minutes, we came here in front of the Academy. Before I go, he kissed me on my forehead and bid his goodbye.

I really love the smell of the Academy. I always smell different kinds of flowers in every corner. It feels so refreshing.

I was surprised when suddenly someone embraced me from my back.

Good morning, Shiela!” she smiled to me.

Oh! I thought of who, it's just you. Good morning also, Claire!” she chuckled.

Did I scare you?” I just smiled.

“A little bit, actually,”

“Sorry,” she said while I noticed her peace sign on her hands.

No, don't be sorry. It's okay, Claire,”

“Thank you, Shiela! Anyway, did you just came here?” I nodded.

Yes. A few minutes, actually,”

“Okay. Where's your other friends? I wanted to meet them,”

“They'll be here soon. I'll introduce you to them,” she smiled widely.

Yey! That's great. You're my only friend here, you know. That's why I wanted us to multiply,”

“Yeah, I know that. There will be no problem to us if you'll join on our squad,”

“Thank you for everything, Shiela,” I smiled.

No worries, Claire,”

Shortly, my friends came and as I expected, they were totally surprised when they saw who was with me. In fact, everyone will really be shocked when they'll see me with Claire.

Not only because Claire is beautiful and attractive but because she came from a well-known family. Her family is also the owner of the most successful companies here in the City of Makati.

You're Ms. Sebastian, right?” Aela suddenly asked her.

Yes, I am,” she just nodded.

I can feel how afraid Claire is so I suppressed to hold her hands. Why is she afraid? Is this because of the sudden inquiry of Aela a while ago? Does she feel threatened?

Our environment is filled with silence. But suddenly, Ayesha spoke just to break the pudgy silence.

What is she doing here, Shiela? I mean she's on the higher level unlike us. No offense,” Ayesha said.