Chapter 23

Unusual Behaviors

It feels so good to wake up in the morning. Each one of us are blessed to hear those chirping sounds of the birds, even the disgusting sound of our alarm clock and also the smell of a delicious breakfast.

We are all blessed to wake up every day knowing that we still have to finish our actual mission here in this world before we die. We must be thankful that God gave us breath for us to continue our lives. Living in this world full of wonderful things is one of the best blessings that He has given us. So, as long as we are still alive and breathing, we must do good to everyone without waiting for any pay in return and we must not waste our times.

“Gosh! You look gorgeous on blue, Shiela. I love it!” I widely smiled at her.

“Thanks, Claire. I appreciate it,” she then smiled back at me.

Yes, I am now in my blue. I decided to wear my blue off shoulder and my navy blue denim pants too. I really love blue, actually. Since I was born, Mom told me that my eyes were sparkling every time I see color blue around me and seems like I'm really attracted to it.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

“Good morning, Ms. Lien!”

“Good morning, class! So, today we will start our new lesson and I hope all of you will participate in our recitation later. Understand?” she said in her authoritative voice.

“Yes, Ma'am!” we all answered in chorus.

Mrs. Lien Dela Cruz, our GMRC professor. There are times that she's really serious but there are also times that she feels like she belongs to us. She is able to communicate and have a bond with us too but that's only when she's in a good mood. She is a mother of two children, a boy and a girl. He husband is abroad since he is the breadwinner of his family and that he has to fulfill their needs. Her husband has been there for quite a long time now but they still have their good communication whether through Skype or Messenger only. She knew that she's already contented to what she have right now and nothing can change that.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

After discussing for our lesson, Ms. Lien told us about some thing before bidding her goodbye to us.

“We only have two more weeks before your semestral break. I hope we can still catch up our activities that we need to complete. Thank you also for your cooperation today, class. See you all next week,” she gladly smiled to us.

“Thank you, Ms. Lien. Good bye,” Lorie responded to her.

Days came by so fast. I didn't even noticed that we only have weeks to go before our rest month. But before we can enjoy and relax, we still have to finish our unfinished lessons right now. We don't want to waste our times in any unnecessary things.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

It's now our lunch break. Claire and I went to the cafeteria together. Today is the schedule of Aela's club meeting that is why she isn't around. But before going on to their meeting, she told us that we don't have to wait for her until our dismissal since there is an emergency. I don't know but I feel like she's thinking of reasons just to be away from us. I have so many questions in my mind right now that I really want to ask Aela but she's too secretive. She's too good in hiding her emotions, feelings, and her problems too. Since before, she isn't fond of sharing her problems to us but instead, we have to find out about it before she can tell us.

I went back to my senses when they observed my silence. They are staring at me.

“Hey! Why are you spacing out, Ela?” Adrien first approached me.