chapter 2

Trevor POV

Wassop y'all already know who it's is one and only Trevor Jackson yea I got a concert today I'm 18 and i was homeschooled because I got all famous and stuff all the girls want me.

"Come on trevor we gotta do sound check"random guy say.

"Here I come dang"trevor say as he goes get ready.

Yn POV

As I went home I showered and just relaxed I put what's in that picture on I was really excited to go like yass I mean trevor is so fine like yass but I heard he's an ass so I'm not gone fan girl over him so yea I actually don't want to go anymore but I paid for these MF tickets.

"Yn come on dang"kk yells as she goes to the kitchen and eat some tacos.

"I'm coming damn"yn yells back as she comes downstairs.

"Damn kk stop eating all the food"krystal says as she snatches away kk taco.

"Om Om G can we go"yn says as she puts her shoes on.

"You look cute"kk says.

"Thank you"yn says as she get into the drivers seat.

"Mhm"krystal says as she get into the passenger seat.

"This concert gone be turnt"kk says as she get into the back seat.

"Kk you sure you ain't gone need no car seat"yn says as she drives and let out a chuckle.

"For real you shorter then Kevin hart"krissy says as she laughs.

"Fuck y'all"kk says with a straight face.

"We here"yn says as she parks the car.

"Yayy"kk say as she get out the car.

"This bitch"yn and krissy says and follows kk.

"Tickets please"security guard says looking down at yn.

*here ya go"yn says as she gives him the tickets.

"Go take your front row seats"security guard says.

"Thank you"the girls say as they take there sits.

Trevor POV

As I peak my head out I see the crowd feeling its amazing and its huge and I'm ready for this.

"Come on trevor you got 30 seconds"manager says as she gives him his mic.

"Ok ok ok"trevor says as he step into the center.

"Now hit the lights"manger says...as the director hit the lights.

Yn POV

I seen him perform and It felt like a water was coming in between my legs lord have mercy I had to find a bathroom and fast but I didn't want to miss the performance but idgaf so I  left.

POV over.

Trevor pov

As I was performing I seen this beautiful girl leave I wondered where she went so I only had like one more song to perform so with that I finished I got off stage and tried to find that mistery girl.

Yn pov

It took me for ever to find the bathroom I had to drag kk and krissy with me because it's crazy people out here.

"Omg yn the bathroom is right here"kk says as she points to the bathroom.

"She legally blind"krissy says as she laughs.

"Fuck yall"yn says with a straight face.

"Well the concert over we gone see you at the car ok boo."kk says as she heads for the exit.

"Yea hurry up we still got that after party"krissy says as she follows kk who's already at the car.

"Ok"yn says

Trevor pov

I been looking for this girl for a while as I was walking pass the ladies bathroom the door swung open and hit my beautiful face like wdf...I was so mad.

Pov over.

Yn pov

"Omg I am so sorry"yn says as she helps the person up.

"Well its coo I guess"Trevor says as he looks up.

"O well hello you had a great show."yn says as she trying to hide her blushes.

"Hey im-"yn cuts him off.

"Trevor Jackson I know who you are...nice meeting you"yn says.

"O right."trevor says.

"Yea well it was nice meeting you trevor"yn says.

"I was wondering if I can-"kk cuts him off.

"Come on yn let's go"kk says yelling out the car.

"Well bye"yn says as she walked to the car.

"Mhm she gots to be mine"Trevor says as he rubs his hands together.

Zamnnn zaddy.