Chapter 30

1 month later.

Yn pov

I'm officially back in my hometown finally I got a house and a job my friends watches trevon when they can so now I'm just at work.

"Hi how may I take your order."I say as I take out my notepad I am a waitress at a steak house.

"Yes I would have a medium stake well done."A girl say as I don't look up from my notepad and write down her order.

"And for you sir?"I ask still looking down.

"Umm a steak well done with cooked onions please."He say as I giggle and write down the order.

"What's so funny?"He ask.

"Well my ex boy friend used to order the same thing."I say as I look up and become face to face with.............Trevor and coco.

"Oh."He say I forgot he haven't seen me in a year so he really don't know what I look like that's good.

"I will return with your orders."I say as I quickly walked away.

Trevor pov

"She looked familiar babe."Coco say as I drink my sprite.

"Who she look like?"I ask. Because ole girl did look familiar.

"Like your pathetic ex yn."She say as I get a little mad. I hate when people talk about her but I brushed it off as the waiter came back with our food.

"Excuse me miss....do I know you from somewhere."I ask as she look like she was thinking of something.

"Um no sir enjoy your food."She say walking away.

"Well."Coco say as we eat.

Akala pov.

Hey y'all Kenny is back to normal everything is good. Justin and krystal watching trevon so me and Kenny are on our way to the doctors for my appointment.

"You ready baby?"Kenny ask as he helps me out my car.

"Yes baby."I say as we walk into the doctors.

"I hope its a girl so she can be a daddys girl."Kenny say cheesing.

"I want a boy so he be a mamas boy."I say as kenny grown causing me to laugh.

"Ms.Williams?"The doctor calls as me and Kenny get escorted to the back.

"Ok Ms.Williams plz sit on the table and lay back."The doctor say as he grab some jell shit.

"Ok."I say as I lay back.

"And lift your shirt up sweetie."He say as I lift up my shirt and put some cold as jelly on there.

"Woahh that is cold as hell."I say as Kenny chuckles and the doctor put the tube on my stomach.

"Ok we can't see the gender until you are four months butttt you are having twins."He say as me and Kenny stare at the screen.

"Damn we gone have two."Kenny say smiling and rubbing my little baby bump.

"Yeah."I say smiling.

"Ok Ms.Williams come back in 2 weeks for your daily check up."The doctor say as he hand me some prenatal pills.

"Ok thanks doc."I say as me and Kenny grab our things and leave.

Pov over

Krystal pov

I wanna get married I'm tired of fucking waiting I am 25 years old and I wanna get married.

"Hey babe."Justin say as he kisses my cheek.

"Hi."I say with attitude.

"What's wrong with you?"He ask.

"Nothing damn."I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"This that bullshit."he mumbles following me.

"What you say?"I ask.

"Nothing,"He say mocking me.

"Justin I want to get married and I'd you aren't gonna marry me then I will marry some one else."I say as he look at me with a lil bit of sadness.

"So you just gone leave me."He say.

"YES BECAUSE I AM 25 YEARS OLD AND IT WE GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER WE MIGHT AS WELL GET MARRIED."I yell.

"I DO WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU DAMN QUIT FUCKING PRESURRING ME IM SCARED DAMN!"He yell punching a hole in the wall making me jump.

"I'm sorry I didn't know."I say.

"YOU NEVER WANNA KNOW YOU SO FUCKING SELFISH ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF YOU AINT NEVER ASK ME HOW I FELT!"He yell.

I couldn't even say anything I was being selfish and I never asked how he felt.

"Man I'm out."he say grabbing his keys and leaving.

I completely fucked up.

Pov over

Finally updated this book is coming to an end.