Chapter 21

Yn POV

Omg I slept with Trevor goodness gracious I have to go before he wakes up....so I grab my clothes and everything and I left I went to my dorm and took a hot shower.

Knock knock knock.

"Ughh."I say as I put my robe on and answer the door.

"Are you yn yln?"the police officer ask.

"Um yeah who's asking."I ask confused.

"Your under arrest for arson."the police say as they put the cuffs on me.

"Wait what the hell.....AHH that hurts."I scream as he tightens the cuffs.

"WAIT WHAT SHE DO?!"Kenny scream as he and Kay runs toward the car.

"Hello do y'all mfs here us?"kk ask as they put me in the back of a police car.

"What's going on?"Trevor ask as he comes out his dorm in nothing but a towel.

"We don't know."kk say as the police drivers pull off.

Trevor pov

I woke without yn by my side so I took a shower and I heard alot of commotion outside so I went out there and seen yn getting pulled into a police car.

"WHAY DF IS GOING ON."I scream.

"WE DONT KNOW."Justin say.

"We came out and we seen her getting arrested."krystal say as coco starts laughing.

"Df you laughing for?"I say.

"She's getting arrested because I snitched and told the police officer that she burned your car."she say smirking.

"I ain't pressing charges bitch."I say.

"Right."kk say.

"I know I figured you wouldn't so I burned my car and blamed it on yn."she say.

"You stupid cunt."krystal say as she jumps on coco beating the fuck outta her.

"Bae Bae."Justin say as he picks up a screaming krystal .

"You stupid fucking bitch I wish a MF would."krystal screams

"O bitch please".coco says.

"Ay coco can you repeat that."kk say as she press record on her phone.

"I said I set my own car on fire and I blamed it on yn.....stupid bitches."coco say as she walks away.

"She slow."kk say as she plays the recording.

"That's my babe."Kenny say as he kiss Kay and she kiss back

"Ewww let's go to the MF ahh police station."I say as I run to my room and change clothes.

At the police station

Still Trevor POV

"I have evidence referring to a fake arson."kk say as she gives the tape to the police officer.

"And the name is."the officer ask.

"Coco Jones"I say

"OK and this is the evidence for yn yln."he say.

"Yeah."we all say.

"Ok ok."the officer say as he tells them to let yn out.

"Baby."I say as I give her a bear hug.

"I was so scared."she say as she buries her face in my neck.

"Shhhh I got you."I say.

"Ay yn did you drop the soap."Justin ask as yn flick him and krystal elbow him.

"Ah.....I was just playing."he say

"Quit playing cuz when you go to jail you gone have a ceil mate name nasty Nate and he gone but rape you."krystal say causing us to laugh.

"Man."Justin say.

"Can we leave now damn this reminds me of bull shit."Kenny say.

"Yeah."I say.

They leave

Coco POV

Jesus I updated