Chapter 14

Kenny pov

Yeahhhhh boy its graduation I can finally tell yn I'm her bro she gone be happy hopefully but let me be quiet cuz they announcing names.

Pov over.

~nobodys pov~

"Yn Yln."the principle say as yn goes on stage and grab her diploma.

"TREVOR JACKSON."principle say as trevor goes up and grab his diploma and sit by yn.

"Coco Jones."principle say as coco goes on stage and grab her diploma.

HE CALLS THE REST OF THE STUDENTS.

Yn pov

"This is the class of 2015."the principle say as everyone throw there graduation caps in the air.

"Ight yn let's go shit I'm ready for the party."kk say as she takes her gown off.

"Ok OK I'm coming."I say as I take my gown off and put it in the bucket.

"Hold up...class we have a special performance by coco and trevor performing airplanes(DONT ask me cuz I DONT know)

"Mh this bitch."I say as I sit back down.

"I don't like her she got dick sucking lips."Justin says as he kisses krissy cheek.

"Frfr."krissy say agreeing.

"I wish they hurry up and perform cuz im ready for this party."kk says as she rubs her hands together.

Trevor pov

Doing the performance with coco I looked over at yn and she wasn't even paying attention to me but then all of a sudden I turn my head and Boom coco smashed her lips on me all I heard was oooos and ahhss.

"Coco what df."I say as I pull back and look at yn.

"Wow."she say as she walks away.

"Haaha see you on tour trevor."coco says as she walks away.

"Fuck....YN?!."I say as I chase her outside while taking off my cap and gown.

"WHAT."She yells as she stop at her car.

"I didn't kiss back and this was unexpected."I say truthfully.

"IDGAF.....YOU HAVE TO GO ON TOUR WITH THAT BITCH FOR HALF THE SUMMER AND EXPECT ME NOT TO BE MAD-"I cut her off with a kiss.

"Oooooo I see y'all yn."Kenny say.

"For real lil freaks "kk say.

"Mhm."krissy say smiling.

"NOW CAN WE GO TO THIS GRADUATION PARTY?"Justin says.

"YES."I say smiling.

"I love you."trevor say looking me dead in my eyes.

"I love you 2."I say.

~At the graduation party~

"TURN UP."Justin say as he starts dancing with Crystal(With a C originally)

"Hell yea."krissy say as she starts twerking on him.

"Trevor?"I whisper in his ear.

"Yeah."he answers.

"I think I'm ready."I say.

"For real."

Narrative and rated r.

Trevor took yn upstairs fast asf they sat in the room....and immediately got to work he got on top of yn and kissed her neck to her cookie and ate her out.....she moaned in pleasure he fingered her and after she came he came back up and asked her was she ready she said yeah he put the condom on and slid in slow causing yn a lil pain but that pain soon turned into pleasure and she told him to go faster he went faster and faster and moans and grunts filled the room soon after they both climax and soon fell asleep.

I really didn't feel like doing the sex scene but I have freaky fans I know it isn't good but I was lazy and I updated so what.