Chapter 26

~1 year later yn in the pic~

Yn pov

Well let me catch you up I left Detroit after that whole embarrassment I had to change my hair color and my features so people won't recognize me because the whole video was every where I had a baby yes it was by Trevor my baby name is trevon yln he's only one years old he's my world he looks just like Trevor anyway I had to move from Detroit because I couldn't just face my past you know.

"Hey manzie."I say as I put trevon in his car seat.

"Sjhduxehsg."he says in baby language.

"I know that's what's up."I say as I just agree with what he saying.

Trevon giggles.

"Come on let's take you to Mrs.Johnson."I say as I get in the car&drive.

Mrs.Johnson helped me get on my feet when I found out I was pregnant I havent seen or heard from Kay or them in a year and I'm glad I seen Trevor on the news well tabloid's with coco Jones and they was together kissing and shit but I ain't gone lie it hurted like hell but he's 23 now so idgaf but I dropped trevon off after showering him with kisses and headed to work yeah I have a job at footlocker yeah I know it ain't much but its something you know it pays the bills.

"Hey yn."Jacob says as I sit my things down and put my footlocker vest on.

"Hey jacob."I say. Jacob is also another friend he's pretty cool he doesn't know about the video or anything.

"So how's trevon?"he ask as I smiles.

"He's fine still bad."I say.

"So when are you going to introduce him to his father?"he asks as I groan.

"He doesn't have a father."I say bluntly leaving Jacob to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kay pov

Hey guys.*sighs*Nothing has been the same since yn left Kenny he's changed big time he won't look at me or even talk to me we constantly argue.

"KENNY STOP OK ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT SHE LEFT OK."I yell.

"IDGAF YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN A BETTER FUCKING FRIEND DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YN HAS CRIED TO ME TELLING ME THAY SHE FEELS LEFT OUT BECAUSE YOU NEVER TALKED TO HER THAT MUCH."he yells back as I start tearing up.

"IM DONE WITH YOU."I say as I take my suit cases and start packing my clothes.

"FINE."he yells as he goes downstairs.

After I packed up my clothes I drove to Krissy and Justin house.

"Hey girl wyd here?"Krissy ask ad she let's me in.

"Me and Kenny are over."I say as I sit down.

"Damn well go to the guest room sweetie."she say as she goes back to her room.

"I guess he won't find out about you Lil guy."I say as I rub my stomach I just found out I was pregnant I wish yn was here.

Pov over.

Trevor pov

MANNNNNN forget yn idk who that is anymore so forget her yeah I'm with coco yeah she give good head but I do miss yn she might have been a big girl but he sex game was on point I'm telling you.....what am I'm saying forget yn she left me so idgaf nomo.

"Baby.....baby BABY?!"Coco yells snapping me out of my thoughts.

"yeah."I answer.

"I said are you ok?"she ask as I nod.

"I love you baby."I lie as she smiles and kisses me.

"Love you 2."she say.

I don't know why but I don't love coco like I love yn.....*shrugs*

Pov over.