Chapter 13

Yn pov

I woke up with a fucked up head ache o tell you I remembered everything from last night and smiled to myself I slid from up under trevor and went to the bathroom but then I thought to myself like how df did I get into these clothes....idk but let me take a shower.

Pov over.

Kk pov

It feel good to be home. Lord I hate being far away from home to be honest that's why when I go to college its gone be close asf me and Kenny planning on going to the same school god I love him so much.

Pov over.

Kenny pov

Graduation almost here boy I can't wait to till yn that im her brother.

Pov over.

Trevor pov.

When I woke up yn wasn't in bed but I heard the shower running so I'm just gone wait until she get out.

"Ooo baby lets get naked just so we can make sweet love all this sensation got me going crazy."yn sings as she walks into the hotel in nun but a towel.

"Hey."I say smiling

"O shit you scared me."she say as she starts getting dressed.

"Anyway I have to tell you something."I say.

"Wassop?"she ask as she sits by me.

"I have a show and a tour coming up."I say.

"Omg babe that's great."she say supporting me.

"The bad news is that I have to perform with coco and go on tour with her."I say.

"O I see."she says.

"I know but the tour isn't until after graduation....then theirs summer break that's when I'm going on tour."I say holding her hands.

"Ok I love you."she say causing me to smile.

"I love you more now let's go."I say as I put the bags in the car.

"Ok"she say as she follows me.

"OMG ITS TREVOR JACKSON CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH."a fan says running up to me.

"I'm going to be in the car."yn say as she gets in the car.

Well anyway kay I need some ideas for this next chappy for this book help me hoe....love youu @_kay_2wice_