chapter 3

Yn pov

Omg I can't believe I yn yln meet trevor Jackson lord he is so fine omg omg now we on our way to kenny after party and kk won't shut up about it but I really don't care I'm just ready to go home and write what happen today in my diary....don't judge me.

"Omg yn we here we here"kk says all happy.

"Ok ok can I park first"yn says as she parks the car.

"Yayyyy"kk says as she runs into the house.

"Well its time to see my boo thang"krissy says as she runs into the house.

"And its time for me to deal with this bullshit"yn says as she enters the house.

"Omg hey Kenny nice party"kk says as she's blushing.

"Thanks ma you looking nice I'm glad you made an appearance"Kenny says looking her up and down seductively.

"Why thank you you not looking bad yourself"kk says smiling.

"Well I try boo you know."Kenny says smiling.

"I'm thirsty"kk says as she reach for a cup.

"Uh uh ma you don't want that....its got all types of liquor in it"Kenny says as he takes the cup from her.

"O well thank you."Kay says as she tries to hide her blushing.

"Well can we dance?"Kenny asks.

"Why not"Kay's says smiling.

"Ok"Kenny says smiling and taking her to the dance floor.

"Hey ma you looking good in them jeans"Justin says while eyeing krissy.

"Thank you Justin you wanna dance?"krissy asks.

"You ain't say nothing but a word ma"Justin says as he pulls her on the dance floor.

"Ight ight y'all we got a special person here tonight please welcome trevor Jackson"random Nigga says.

"Omg"yn says trying to hide her smile.

"Wassop Atlanta?!"trevor say as he yells into the mic.

"Whoaaaa"the crowd says excited.

"Omg yn Trevor's here you should talk to him"kk says all excited.

"Naww he would never talk to someone like"yn says but pause and tears up.

"Like what?"krissy says as she look at yn.

"Me....I mean look at me and look at him I'm fine squash him"yn says as she starts crying.

"Awwww you wanna go home?"kk says as she pats yn back.

"Umm no you go ahead and have fun I'm going to go to the bathroom."yn says as she go to head upstairs.

"Wassop trevor you showed up"Kenny says as he daps trevor up.

"Man you know we known each other since third grade I'm gone be here for a while anyway"trevor says.

"Ay I want you to meet my future Bae don't tell her I said that tho.....KK!?"Kenny yells for kk.

"What"kk says as she walks over.

"I want you to meet my bestfriend trevor trevor this is akala but go by kk"Kenny says as he wraps his arm around kk waste.

"I just came from a concert nice show"kk says.

"Well yea thank you....I see you a fan"

"Well"kk says.

"Aw shit wassop trevor"Justin say walking over to them with krystal on his side.

"Wassop."trevor says.

"Nothing o this is krystal she go by krissy."Justin says introducing krissy.

"Ahh I just came from your concert nice show"krissy says.

"Why thank you but I got to go to the bathroom...where its at?"trevor ask looking around.

"Upstairs to the right"Kenny says.

"Thanks dude"trevor says as he head upstairs.

Trevor's POV

As I was looking for the bathroom I hear sobs sound like somebody's crying being the caring person I am I had to see who was crying a river.

"Hello are you ok"trevor ask as he walks into the room.

"Yea I'm fine"yn says as she sniffs.

"O hey....you don't remember me do you?"trevor ask with a smile.

"Yea I do"yn says as she left her head up.

"Wow why are you crying?"Trevor ask as he sit by yn.

"O umm no reason but what are you doing here?"yn ask trying to change the subject.

"O I'm friends with Kenny and justin why you here?"trevor says.

"O I'm here with my friends kk and krissy"yn says.

"I just met them they seem coo"trevor says.

"Yeah but I want to go but I don't want to ruin there night with there crushes."yn says.

"Well I was just about to go..I can drop you off."trevor says.

"Ummm ok"yn says unsure.

"Come on let's tell your friends your going they won't be worried"trevor says,as he stands up.

"Ok"yn says as she stands up and head downstairs.

"Hey yn"kk says.

"Hey guys I'm going to head home you guys can stay trevor offered to take me"yn says.

"Well ok we will return the car in the morning"krissy says.

"Ok bye"yn says as she heads to trevors car.

"Ay trevor let me tell you something real quick"krissy says seriously.

"Sure wassop"trevor ask.

"I know you feeling yn but I swear on yo grave I will kill you if you hurt her."kk says seriously.

"I don't even have a grave."trevor says scared.

"Not yet but have a safe ride."kk says like nothing.

"Ok"trevor says as he walks to the car.

"Umm I stay on 3224 avenue."yn says.

"Ok boo"trevor say as he backs out the drive way.

"So I seen your movie let it shine with coco Jones and Tyler james."yn says

"Yea did you like it"trevor ask.

"It was coo"yn says.

"O really?"trevor says with a smirk.

"Yup"yn says looking down.

"Why were you crying back at the party?"trevor ask curious.

"You really wanna know?"yn ask looking down.

"Yeah"trevor says parking the car.

"I don't believe I'm beautiful."yn says looking down.

"WHAT?!.....I mean you are beautiful inside and out."trevor says looking yn in her eyes.

"Mhm ok look thanks for the ride bye."yn says as she goes into the house.

"You just don't know"trevor says driving.

Damnnn zaddy

Vote and comment plz