Chapter 12

Krissy pov

Omg its yns birthday weekend we about to be turnt up all the way for real yeah I'm about to look good asf to be honest I took a shower did my make up and put whats In that picture on I look bad asf  in blue to be honest.

Pov over.

Kenny pov

Omg its my sister birthday weekend and she 18 now I'm a lil brother I'm so excited I found a plan to tell yn I'm her brother I was planning on doing it after graduation yeah at her party. She do deserve to know to be honest.

Pov over.

Kk pov

Omg its my buddy birth day I'm to happy trevor got shit planned for us to go out and for him and Yn to spend some time alone together after the party he planning he has a Big surprise for yn I don't even know.

"Bae you ready-Damn is this you....you look good asf."kenny say as he bite his lip.

"Thank you."I say blushing.

"Mhm I'm gone have to lay down the pipe sooner or later."kenny says making me laugh.

"Let's go boy."I say pulling his ear to the car.

Trevor pov

I have something very special planned for Yn. I sorted out my feelings and I know I love her now.....and now that I do I'm gone have to make her mine....so I went to go pick her up.

"Hello Trevor Yns upstairs getting ready so go ahead and have a seat."Yn dad say as he invites me in.

"Ok sir."I say as I gladly accepted.

"Ok dad how do I look?"Yn say as she walks slowly downstairs I could've sworn I passed out.

"Wow."I say causing her to blush .

"You look wonderful sweetie have fun."Yns dad says.

"Ok dad."she say as she grabs my hand and drag me to the car.

"You look amazing yn."I say for the 10th time today.

"Thank you trevor so where are we going?"she ask.

"To a place."I say.

~at club ink~
Yn pov

"You brought me 2 a night club trevor?"I asked amazed.

"Anything for you beautiful you spending the whole weekend with me."he say.

"Really what about my dad?"I asked.

"I already arranged that don't worry about nun of that ma."he say pulling me into the night club.

"SURPRISE."everybody says.

"Aww trevor."I say tearing up

"Don't cry ma its more to come."he say smiling.

"Happy birthday Yn."kenny say as he hugs me.

"Thank you."I say hugging back.

"Omg its a her birthday we gone party like its yo birthday ayy ayy ayy."kk say as she starts dancing.

"Trevor gone eat the booty like groceries ooo thats how post to be."krissy says dancing.

"Ew good god stop I'm legally blind."trevor says covering his eyes.

"don't hate on my Bae."justin say as he wraps his arms around krissy waist.

"Right stop drinking that hatorade."kk say as she hugs kenny torso.

"I don't need to hate if I got all this."trevor says as he grab handful of my ass.

"Ooo I see you Trevor."Kenny say smiling.

"Right mh she gone get that ass ate out."kk says.

"He gone eat the shit out her booty."krissy and justin say causing all of us to laugh.

"LETS TURN UP."Trevor yells pulling me to the dance floor.

At first I really wasn't ready to dance then I had a couple drinks and started feeling the music....after a couple more drinks and dances it was time for me and trevor to go he said he had a surprise for me at the hotel so we said our goodbyes and left.

"Ok close your eyes."Trevor say.

"Ok Trevor."I say sliding on my words cuz I'm a lil drunk I close my eyes.

"Ight."Trevor say as I hear a door open and close.

"Ok open."Trevor say as I open my eyes in amazement.

"Omg."I say.

"Happy birthday Mrs.Yn."Chris brown say as he kiss my hand and winks.

"T-thank you."I say still shocked.

"Yn you told me your favorite singer is Chris brown so here he is to sing your favorite songs."Trevor says as Chris started singing.

~20 mins later~

"Thanks Chris."Trevor say as Chris leaves.

"I had an amazing time Trevor you are the best."I say sluring on my words

"You welcome Yn....I love you"Trevor say.

"I love you 2....."I say poking his face.

"Yn are you drunk?.....yes you is come on let's lay down."Trevor say as he picks me up and sits me on the bed.

"Noooo I wanna have sex."I say.

"Nope your drunk and I have a question will you be my girlfriend."Trevor say as he starts taking my high heels off.

"Yes I will love to be your girl friend."I say as I climb in bed.

"Come on let's change into yo PJs."he say as I was already sleep.

Trevor pov

Bruh Yn was drunk then she gone go to sleep now I took a 30 minute shower and came out to hearing her soft snores I couldn't just leave her in her clothes so I had unzipped her dress lord she had a body anyway I put her on a night gown and put the cover over her and kissed her cheek. Soon after I slid under her and start rubbing her booty. Don't judge me it help me sleep.

I updated.......again unlike some people*cough cough*Akala.