Chapter 33

Trevor POV

I wish they hurry up with this fucking ceremony I mean yeah my best friend and his girl getting married but damn I ain't know this was gone take this long.

"Ugh damn why can't they just say I do and move on."I mumble.

"Boy shut up."Yn whisper as I smile at her.

"Love you."I whisper.

She roll her eyes.

"Love you to."She say as she smiles.

"Shut up y'all dang."Akala mean ass say as kenny chuckles.

"Got em."He whisper.

"Shut yo who don't got no bitches looking ass up(a/n I'm dead bruh I can't deal)."Akala say to kenny.

Me and Yn laugh.

"Man."He say.

"I do."Krystal finally say as she slides Justin's ring on. Its about time damn.

"I do."Justin say sliding her ring on.

"You may kiss the bride."The pastor say as justin kiss Krystal.

"Ewww."We all say in unison.

"Haters."Justin say as him and Krystal walk down the aisle.

"Come on babe I'm starving."Akala hungry ass say as she grabs kenny  hand and follow Krystal and justin.

"Are you ready my queen?"I ask Yn as she smiles and picks up Trevon.

"Yes my king."She smiles as we walk down the aisle as you can see me and her got back together of course I can't imagine my life with out Yn she my baby. I'm glad I have my dumb ass friends my family and my number one fan right by my side I can't ask for nothing more this is my life and I love every day of it.

Awwww man I hated I had to end this story but hey its plenty more books I have in my head but don't forget to read my best friend books either nobody_but_kay