Chapter 6

Yn POV

Omg I almost kissed him then coco came and interrupted it I was so mad but I brushed it off they probably together so I'm just gone fall back anyway I went back to science and started day dreaming again I was board so yea.

"YN.....YN"kk yelled.

"Huh what?"I said.

"Come on we got social studies"krystal says as she was on her phone texting.

"O my bad."I says as she gathers her supplies.

"Mhm what did the people call you to the office for?"kk ask as we start walking down the hall.

"They wanted me to show trevor and coco jones around the school for there first day"I say.

"So did you take it?"krystal asked.

"Nope"I say.

"WHAT"kk yelled.

"Because that will bring to much attention to me."I say.

"Ok and dafuq"krissy says.

"And I'm already a target to bulling and"I get cut off.

"Look yn you can't let them stop you ok now get your shit together I'm going to class"kk says as she walks to class.

"She's right"krissy says as she follows kk.

"Ughhh"I scream as I head to social studies.

"Ok class we have a new student this is trevor I'm sure you all know him trevor take a seat where ever you please"teacher says

"OK zamn zaddy can you sit here"random thot say.

"Hoes I tell you"krissy says as she lays her head on on Justin shoulder.

"Foreal"Justin says.

"Wassop boo wassop with me and you?"Kenny ask kk.

"The sky"kk says trying not to blush.

"Don't worry boo you gone be mine sooner or later"Kenny says as he smacks kk but and goes to his seat.

"Is this seat taken"trevor ask as he looks at me.

"No its nice taken"krissy says as she makes room for Trevor.

"Thanks"Trevor says as he sits by me.

"Ok"I says as I began to feel nervous.

"Hey I was wondering if I could get your number"trevor ask.

"Um uh sure I guess."I say as we exchange numbers.

"Thanks babe"trevor says as he start paying attention to the teacher.

I can't believe trevor Jackson just called me babe omg omg omg let me stop let me cool down.

~after school~

"Ay y'all what y'all want to do?"Kenny ask as he wraps his arms around kk.

"Um we should go to the movies"kk says as she starts blushing.

"Yea we should go."justin says looking at krissy.

"Ok we should meet up around 8 so see you all tonight ."krissy says as her and Justin walk away.

"Well see you later yn"kk says as her and Kenny walks off.

"Well I will you tonight yn"trevor says to me as he kisses my cheek and walks off.

"O god"I say I feel myself blush.

Tbh I really wasn't feeling this chapter but imma sip my tea and fall back but yea who watch empire comment cuz I make that thang go drip drop drip dripitty drop