Chapter 11

Yn pov.

Omggg I'm going on a date with trevor Jackson lord have mercy omg I can't find shit to wear lord help me.....I called kay and krissy. So that's what I did.

POV over.

Kenny pov

I don't know how long I can keep this brother and sister shit away from yn for long if she find out I'm her brother and we all kept it a secret she gone kill us. I don't know what to do. But I'm planning on taking kay on a date maybe somewhere quiet so I can just spend sometime with her.

Pov over

Trevor pov.

I'm up here spazing out and like wdf I dont what to wear I'm taking yn out for the first time I don't know what to do and plus her body this weekend I got a special surprise
For her I can't wait.

Pov over.

Yn pov.

Ughhh kay and Krissy can't come over cuz they got dates and shit planned so I guess I can just find an outfit so I searched my closet and found an outfit I trevor says he's going to be here in like 2 hours so I took a 45 minute shower and put what's in the picture on I looked at the time i had 30 mins left so I just took some pictures.

Trevor pov

I Put on a black and red plaid shirt you know the shirt chris brown wore in that loyal video anyway I put on some black pants and some black jays I looked good I'm taking yn to a fancy restaurant and for a walk around the board walk....now im omw to her house.

"Ooo please be a nice dad."I say as I knock on yn door.

"I got it."yns dad say as he answers the door.

"Hello sir I'm trevor I'm here for Yn."I say respectfully as he let's me inside.

"O you taking my Lil girl out.....have a seat son let me have a chat with you."he say as I take a seat far away from him as possible.

"Yes sir I am."I say getting nervous by the minute.

"Bring her back by midnight and no touchy feely shit....understood."he says.

"U-understood."I say as I was getting scared.

"Dada have you seen my phone."yn say as she comes downstairs stopping in her tracks when she see me what can I say a brother looking good.

"It's on the table sweetie."yn dad says as he goes upstairs.

"Ok."yn say as she grab her phone I was just staring at her she looked beautiful I guess she seen me looking at her cuz she said.

"Like what you see."yn say as she heads for the door.

"Very much."I say as I open the door for her.

"Thank you."she say as she gets into my car.

"No problem."I say as get into the drivers side.

Justin pov

Tonight I'm taking  krissy out she been bugging about this Kenny and Yn related situation. So I just want to take her out and show her a good time you know we gone go do a Lil dancing we basically going to a day club. We don't drink so we can still have fun without being drunk and shit.

Pov over.

Krissy pov

So Justin decided to take me out on a date because I really do need this because I'm kinda bugging about thus yn and Kenny related thing so I'm just gone have a Lil fun yeah.