Chapter 4

Yn POV

After trevor dropped me off at home I went upstairs and went straight to sleep...the next day I got up and put what's in that picture on....I looked in the mirror and seen I looked nice today.....I mean I know I'm a big girl but I got style.

"Come on yn kk and krissy down here waiting on you"dad yelled upstairs.

"I'm coming"yn yelled back as she was heading downstairs.

"Hey boo you look cute"kk says as she stuffs a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"Anyway y'all ready?"yn ask as she heads outside.

"Yeah but how was the ride home with trevor?"krissy asks.

"It was ok"yn says as shes trying not to blush.

"Mh she blushing I see you I see you"krissy says as she get into the car.

"She trying to look extra good"kk says laughing and entering the car.

"Fuck y'all"yn says as she drives yo school.

"I don't need it you can keep yo money"kk sings as she bobs her head to Jussie Smullet.

"She make that thang go drip drop drip drippity drop"krystal sings as she starts bouncing.

"Om om god we here"yn says as she parks the car.

"Wassop with all these limos and everybody around them"kk ask as she gets out the car.

"For real they acting like it was a fight or something"krystal says as she gets out.

"They always got to interview somebody when its a fight like what did you see?"yn says as she heads into the building.

"Wassop yn hey kk"kenny says as he give kk a tight hug.

"Hey Kenny what's going on with the limos and shit"kk asks.

"O they got trevor Jackson,and Coco Jones joining the school for there last year....these hoes about to trip"Kenny says as he shakes his head.

"For real but imma catch y'all on the flip side"yn says as she heads to class.

Trevor POV

Man everybody around this limo and stuff like gosh I wanted to get homeschooled but then I thought like it is my last year so why not go to highschool and my bestfriend coco decided to join I guess...idk what's been up with her but ever since I told her about yn she's been all up in my face like gtfo.

"Ok guys everybody head to class NOW"the principal says to the crowd as it clears.

"Thank you sir."trevor says politely.

"You welcome now you two can head to my office while I get a student to show you around your first day."principal says as he escort trevor and coco to his office.

"Ok"trevor and coco says as they take there seats.

Yn POV

As I was sitting in science day dreaming I heard my name on the P.A. telling me to come to the office I never really went there but when I got called everybody eyes turned on.

"She probably gotta go to the office for breaking the lunch tables."random student says as the class erupt with laughter.

Why did yn get called to the office.

Them outfits cold ain't they yea.

Anyway kk and krystal outfits up there.