Chapter 17

Trevor pov

I can't believe this yn ain't saying two words to me I have to go on tour in like 5 mins and I'm waiting for her to give me a goodbye kiss and hug and she ain't so I guess I will get on the bus now so that's what I did.

Pov over.

Yn pov

He thought I was gone go see him after he kept a secret like that from me he have another thing coming no Im not talking to him at all until I feel like it we not broken up but we on silent for a while I can't stand the fact that they just now telling me Kenny is my brother that shit was crazy.

"Yn."my dad say as he comes in my room.

"What."I say with attitude.

"Please talk to us we are sorry."he say

"No Kenny is my brother and y'all ain't tell me shit this whole time I was getting bullied he just sat there and didn't say shit."I yell.

"I'm sorry."he say

"Can you just please go."I say as he leaves.

Kenny pov

Ok see I thought I had every thing under control but I don't yn hates me trevor and yn aren't talking and kay mad at me thus tew much.

"Bae I can't handle you and yn mad at me please for give me."I say as I hold kay hands.

"Why would you say anything if you knew she was gone get mad."she say

"because the guilt was eating me alive look me in the eyes and say you wasn't feeling guilty."I say.

"You right I did feel guilty keeping this from her."she say as she hugs me.

"I love you."I say as I hug back.

"I love you 2."she say

"Now let's watch t.v."I say as I put empire on

"Yeah."she say as she lay with me.

Trevor pov

Bruh the crowd is crazy they just love me anyway during the show I didn't out my all into because I was thinking about yn I miss her and being with coco on this tour is just fucking shit up like bitch back up and now we just arriving at the hotel.

"Ight Trevor you and coco have to share rooms."my manager say.

"Say what."I say as I look at her like she crazy.

"Please get along."she say as she goes to her room.

"Come on it won't be that bad."she say as we head to our room.

2 hours late

"Wow you were amazing."coco say as I slide out of her.

"You were to."I say.

"Mhm."she say as she falls asleep.

Omfg I just cheated on yn with her worst enemy Jesus lord omg I DONT know what to do.

Pov over.

Krissy pov

Omg my twin mad at me lord what am I'm going to do we did everything together Jesus this tew much.

Coco pov

YES I GOT HIM TO SLEEP WITH ME TURN UP ALL THE WAY AND I RECORDED THE WHOLE THING HE WAS GOOD TO.

DAMNNNN