Chapter 7

Trevor POV.

Oooo I can't wait to go to the movies with yn and my boyz yea so as I was at the crib looking for an outfit coco called and asked can she come over so I said yea do to the fact I need some advice.

"I don't see what you see in that cub boat"Coco says.

"She's different coco I like her I really do"I say as I was getting annoyed.

"She look different but she just like the other groupies."coco says as she flips throw a magazine.

"What ever.....I think she looks beautiful"I say smiling.

"Can I come I mean I don't have nothing else to do"coco says.

"Ummm sure"I say trying to hide the fact I don't want her there.

"Yay"coco says excited.

"Yay"I say sarcastically.

Kk POV

I really like Kenny he is so fine and he's caring I like that about a guy....so we at yn house getting ready to go to the movies...ik yn like Trevor and I know he like her but I ain't gone say shit but they would make a cute couple tbh.

"I don't know what to wear"krissy says as she searching throw her bag of clothes.

"Just wear some shorts and a crop top with some jays"I says pulling out the clothes.

"Yeesss you are the best"krissy says as she runs in the bathroom.

"This bitch"I say as I head Downstairs.

"Wassop Kay."yn dad says as he looks up from the paper.

"Sup pops where's yn"I ask looking around.

"She's in the kitchen hun"he says looking back into the paper.

"Ok.....yn"I say going into the kitchen.

"Yeah"yn says watching the t.v.

"What you doing"I say.

"Watching let it shine"she says trying not to blush.

"O wow"I say sitting beside her.

Kenny pov

Om Om Om god I can't wait to see kk o bet she looking fine asf omg but yea trevor called me and told me that coco wanna tag along with us its something about this girl k don't like bit I'm gone let it slide cuz I might be tripping....But yea I'm here with Justin and this nigga bugging he officially whipped.

"Ugh kenny I can't find shit to wear"Justin says looking for some clothes.

"Jeans and a shirt nigga damn"I say getting him some clothes.

"My nigga"Justin says as he runs into the bathroom.

"These niggas"I says running my hands over my face.

Krissy POV

After I showered and got dressed we drove to the movies and waited for the guys to come.

"What movie y'all wanna see?"I ask getting excited for

"Calm down bitch it ain't that serious"yn say looking at movies.

"For real"kk say.

"We should see the interview"yn says.

"Yeah"I say.

Coco POV

Wassop bitches I'm coco Jones yea I don't like this yn girl shes not good enough for him and plus I want him I'm selfish so idgaf.

POV over.

Justin POV

I can't wait to see krissy with her fine ass lord have mercy Trevor called me and told me MF ahhh coco Jones was comig with us. Tbh she got dick sucking lips but I'm just gone sip my tea and fall back. Well Trevor said he on his way so we gone meet him there.

POV over.

Yn pov

Ughh its been 20 minutes already like where df is he I'm so ready to go home now.

"Yn calm down he should be here sooner or later"krissy says trying to calm me down.

"I'm calm"I say through gritted teeth.

"Barely"kk says grabbing the snacks.

"There he go"justin says pointing to trevor.

"Finally"I say calming down.

"Who df is she"krissy says pointing to coco.

"Coco Jones"I say.

"O."kk says.

"Hey trevor"I say as they approach us hand in hand.

"Hey"trevor says smiling at me.

"Mhm"coco says clearly annoyed with my presents.

"Can we just go into the fucking movies"kk says noticing what coco did.

"Yea"Trevor says letting go of coco hand.

~they go into the movies ~

They whole time we was watching the movie or trying this bitch coco kepted whispering and shit we wasn't even done I'm so irritated like wdf.

"Umm guys I'm going to head home I'm really not feeling it"I sat getting up.

"Bye Felicia"coco says laughing.

"Anyway see you tomorrow"kk says hugging me.

"Yea bye be careful"krissy says stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

"Can I walk you to your car"trevor ask standing up.

"Ummm sure why not"I say smiling.

~at yn car~

"Thanks trevor"I says.

"No problem"Trevor says walking in my face.

"Umm"I says confused.

"Just to let you know I really like you not as a friend."Trevor says as we so close to each other and we exchange breathes.

"Don't you got a girlfriend?"I ask.

"Not yet"trevor says kissing my cheek&walking away leaving me speechless.

Zamnnn zaddy BTW I have nun against coco Jones its just a book.