Chapter 22

Yn POV

Ughh I finally buried my dad he's very peaceful I miss him so much but I learned how to forgive trevor he's been so much help but ever since my dad left i haven't been myself I mean I eat but when I'm alone I throw it up so I can lose weight faster.

"Hey babe."Trevor say as he finish his burger.

"Hey."I say as I lay on his chest while he wipe his hands.

"Wanna watch Friday?"he ask as I nod and put the movie in.

"I love you."I say as he starts rubbing my butt.

"I love you 2."he say as we both fall asleep.

Akala POV

Om Om god I'm board I want to do something but its boring and Bae acting stank.

"Hey baby want to go to krissy and them house?"I ask as put my shoes on.

"Yeah I was getting board."he say as we leave.

"For real."I say.

"I love you sugga bug."he say using the nick name he gave me.

"I love you 2."I say as we get in the car.

Pov over.

Yn pov

As Trevor was sleep I slid from up under him and went to the bathroom to throw up the food after. When I looked up there stood trevor. I immediately frozed.

"So is this how you been losing weight."he say looking at me side ways.

"I...i-i-i."I stutter.

"ANSWER ME."Trevor yells causing me to jump.

"Yes."I say.

"You gotta stop."he say.

"I can't."I say

"IF YOU DONT STOP IM LEAVING YOU"He say causing me to tear up.

"W-what you don't love me?"I say as my voice cracked.

"Of course I love you but not like this get your stuff together."he say as he put his shoes on.

"SO YOU GONE LEAVE ME I'LL STOP JUST PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME BY MYSELF."I say now in full blown out tears.

"I'm not leaving you I'm just giving you time apart."he say as he go outside and I'm following.

"I don't..need time apart I need you."I say.

"BUT U BASICALLY HURTING YOURSELF YOU FUCKING THROWING UP YOUR FOOD AFTER YOU EAT WHY?!?!"He yells.

"BECAUSE OF YOUR FANS THEY DONT EXCEPT ME THE WAY I AM SO I DECIDED TO DO THAT."I yell back as tears fall.

"I don't give a fuck what them fans think neither should you yn u need time to your self."he say as he gets in his car

"TREVOR YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS."I yell as I bang on his window.

"Yn go back in the house its winter and it's cold."he say.

"NO YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS....ALONE."I yell as he gets back out his car.

"I'm sorry just promise me you won't throw your food up anymore."he say as he hugs me.

"I promise."I say as we go back into the house.

"Good."he say all I know is that I love him for being here with me.

Finally updated.