Chapter 9

Krissy POV

While I was in the middle of making out with Justin my phone was going off but I thought it wasn't important so I ignored it. But it kepted going off so Justin suggested I answer I playfully pouted and answered the phone.

"Hello"I says.

"Krystal come quick yns in the hospital"kk says as I began putting my shoes on.

"Ok ok I'm omw"I say as I hang up.

"What's wrong?"justin ask looking concerned.

"Yns in the hospital we have to go"I say as tears where now streaming down my face.

"Ok ok shhh I'm sure shes ok"justin says as he holds me.

"Ok"I says.

Kenny POV

When I was about to ask kk to be my girl friend she got a phone call but 5 mins later she bust into tears telling me yn was in the hospital. She called krissy and now we on our way there and she is so nervous.

POV over

Justin pov

While me and krissy was on out way to the hospital she wouldn't stop crying I hate seeing her like this. It makes me want to cry.

POV over.

Trevor pov

When I took Yn to the hospital the doctors got to work quickly.....I couldn't go in the back with her so I waited in the waiting room the first people I called was  Yn's parents, and everybody else I'm so anxious everybody is just now showing up.

"WHERE IS SHE"Ms.McCray says as she runs in followed by Mr.Dawson.

"They have her in the back"I say.

"I hope she's ok she's my little girl my baby"Mr.Dawson say as he start pacing back and fourth.

"TREVOR?! TREVOR?!"Busting and krissy say as they run in.

"Where is she? is she ok?"krissy says asking all at once.

"We don't know."I say.

"Omg this is my fault I should've checked on her when she ran out"krissy say crying.

"Shhh its gone be ok."Justin says hugging her.

"YN?! YN?!"kk says followed by Kenny.

"Where is she is she ok?"Kenny ask tearing up.

"She's in surgery"I says.

"Dad we can't let this happen she my only family."Kenny says getting my attention.

"Its ok son"Mr.Dawson says comforting Kenny.

"Dad?"We all say in unison.

"I got a lot of explaining to do"Mr.Dawson says.

"You sure as hell do"Ms McCray says angry.

"Ight when me and Yns mom divorced I got another women pregnant and Kenny got here yn don't know and it need to stay that way......understood."He says sternly.

"Understood"Everybody says except me.

"Trevor do you understand?"Mr.Dawson says to me making everyone have there eyes on me.

"Understood"I say.

"TREVOR?! TREVOR?!"Coco says walking in.

"WHAT"I say.

"Are you OK"Coco says.

"Im fine"I say as she starts comforting me.

hours later.

" Family of yn Yln."The Doctor says.

"That's Us"We all say.

"She pulled through the surgery good....She has been depressed we gave her some medication she will be released tomorrow You guys can see her she's up now one at a time.."the doctor say as he walks away.

Everybody went to see her I wanted to be last well me and coco wanted to be last so yeah.

"Hey Yn how are you feeling"I say

"Right I heard you pulled through like a champ"coco says.

"Wait why are you here"Yn says pointing to coco.

"Trevor told me what happen so I wanted to come see you."coco says

"Oooo I get it now.....you are so fucking fake coco"yn say.

"What"coco says.

"You're the reason I'm in here in the first place"yn say as I'm confused.

"What you mean?"I ask confuse.

"When I ran home she told me to just kill myself and I took her advive."yn say.

"WHAT?;"I say standing up.

"Don't believe her trevor she's lying."coco says.

"Nawww coco you been on that stuff and why do yn have to lie."I say.

"BECAUSE SHE WANTS WHAT I HAVE"cooc screams.

"O please I don't want nothing you have"yn says.

"YES YOU DO YOU THINK I DONT KNOW HOW YOU LOOK AT TREVOR HES MINE AND YOU WILL NEVER GET HIM"Coco screams.

"Coco is this true that you told Yn yo kill herself?"I ask calmly hoping got the truth.

"Y-Yes"Coco say.

"WHAT WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS NOW GTFO MY FACE.......NOW!"I sscream causing her to jump and leave.

"Trevor calm down"yn say.

"Ok"I say.

"Come on lay with me"yn say as she opens her arms.

"Ok"I say as I kick off my shoes and lay with her.

"Thank you"Yn says as she lays on her side.

"You welcome"I say as I start rubbing her booty.

"Trevor?"yn ask.

"It helps me sleep"I say cuz her booty feel like a pillow.

"Ok"yn says as she falls asleep.

"You just don't know"I say as I kiss her lips and fall asleep.

Longest chapter everrrr.