32

For Minho, this meant new beginnings. Them packing things and throwing away old furniture, old clothes, things that really don't matter.

The outside world kept talking and both new what the whispers said.

But they didn't care.

Chan tried to push his own insecurities back and force his voices to shut up. Everything telling him that they were dancing on eggshells and soon something bad would occurred. Or maybe Minho would one day wake up and say it's not what he wants.

But Min is a smart man and has figured, memorized, everything about his boyfriend. So he'd often smile tenderly, whisper sweet things and let Chan know that the man is falling harder and harder.

Both would be willing to run away from it all if needed.

"Heavyyyyy" Chan whines as they both carry suitcases filled with clothes into their new apartment.

Minho laughs as he sets some on the floor and helps his hulk with the extras he brought up.

"Told you it was too much" he smiles softly.

The older sighs as he sits on the floor, next to the wall and a window. Hair going all over the place with his hoodie on, blue ripped jeans, he looks younger.

Minho chuckles "is the big strong man tired already!?" He jokes.

Chan growls and whines "we've been packing and carrying bags all day!" He sighs "it's so tiresome!!"

The younger sits next to Chan and lays his head in his shoulder, taking a deep breath.

The sun setting down lights up the room and them, the two tired boys sit smiling and breathing slowly
on the floor of their empty apartment.

It sure felt real and like a breath of fresh air.

Both of their chests tight with all kinds of emotions, their new beginning. Even if they don't have furniture and the only thing to sleep on is Chans mattress.

"Please, tell me you're not regretting moving too fast with me..." Minho whispers, he takes a hold of his boyfriend's hand.

Chan shakes his head and takes a big deep breath "baby, I've been waiting for this for so fucking long, I...." He chuckles "I'm afraid you'd be the one to step back" he looks at Minho with sadness "that Jisung's letter would..."

Minho leans forward and places a tiny kiss on Chans lips, a small peck really, but causing Chans insides to explode. As the younger pulls away he smiles "Jisung is no longer here, it's just us, you and me" he whispers, placing his hand in the others cheek.

"You stayed when I was at my worst" Minho kisses Chans cheek "it was a horrible time" he kisses Chans tiny freckles "I was in the wrong arms for so long" he giggles and places another kiss to the man's forehead "now I'm all about you"

And Chan can't help his tears as he takes a deep breath and nuzzles his nose to the man's neck. Breathing in the sweet scent.

"You are my only one" he whispers back.

*

Soon the sun had settled, making the boy's turn on lights and the amount of hunger they had been in caused them to start cooking.

The smiles on their faces so big. It feels like they are flying higher and higher by the second.

"Babe! It's burning!!" Minho shouts.

Chan panics as he tries to move the egg on the pan "ahh ahhh!!!!" He screams.

"Babe!!!"

"Help meeeee"