Chapter 2 (The Deal)

(Sasuke's POV)

I impatiently stole glances at the clock as I waited for the teacher's dismissal. My head's just filled with the thirst of getting my revenge on (Name). There's no way she'll get away from this. Not on my watch. My train of thoughts were cut off once the long-awaited bell rang, signalling that my final class is over. I smirked, You're so dead, (Name). Evil thoughts that dispersed not too long ago immediately came back to me.

What should I do? Make her fall in love with me then break her heart? No, That's too clichè and shtty. Blackmail her? Real smart, I don't even have the certain material/s to do it. Damn, How do I give her a taste of hell..? Once I walked out of the school building, I saw my victim.. (Name). I slowly and quietly walked up to her like a predator locked on its prey until, "Gah!" I let out a yelp as my ass came contact with the hard cement floor, caused by her sudden actions.

She had swung her leg to me and ran away! "Sht, get back here!" I yelled, scrambling to my feet and ran after her. Surprisingly, she runs faster than the people I know. Her speed is just like mine, but more importantly, why can't I catch up to her?! Does she run faster than me? No. Nobody beats me, Sasuke Uchiha!

I sped up, pushing the thought away and replaced it with the thoughts of having my revenge on her. I mean, who wouldn't want revenge after someone uses violence on your precious area, right? For those who disagree, what are you, a masochist or some sort of angel? Please. "What's this? Duck-butt looking for another round to his--!"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I yelled, an irk mark formed on my head as she spoke. Every time she uses that ridiculous nickname, it just makes me even more pissed than before. She simply chuckles at my reaction. How happy I am for her to find joy in my pain. My eyebrows furrowed as she ran to the park, and climbed on one of the slides. I sweat dropped as I slowed my pace before coming to a stop. "Are you a kid? Act like your age and get down here." I scowled. Good thing there's only two kids playing on the other side of the park, both not paying any heed to us after taking a quick glance.

"Please look for the fcks that I give first then come back, thank you!"

"Get down here."

"Someone's deaf~" She sang as her face twisted into an annoying expression. Once again successfully irritating me. It's one of those immature looks where she stretched the skin under her eye while sticking out her pink tongue. My irk mark never disappeared as I grab ahold of the slide ladder, deciding to finally climb this childish thing and drag her down with me. You know what they say, if they won't listen to you nicely, force them.

Once I could see the top of the slide, she threw a medium-sized wooden block piece that hit me between my brows, hard. "Ack!" I fell a few feet tall and landed on my back, making me wince in pain. "You could've sent me to the hospital!" I groaned, opening one of my eyes as my body still feels a lot of pain. Her head then peeked down above me, smirking triumphantly. "I'm just defending myself~" She then slid down from the slide and began skipping her way out of the park.

No way in hell you'll get away with this!

I bit my lip as I forced myself to my feet and started to run after her again. She stopped for a bit after reaching the side walk, probably checking the traffic light. When it turned red, she continued running. Damn it, just when I almost caught up to her!

I let out an exasperated yell as I felt my energy diminish. I'm going to totally lose her if she gets way too far. I took a quick glance at the traffic light just to check if it's still red, and chased after her. All of a sudden, I heard honking. My head snapped to its direction, eyes slowly widening. The car barely hit me when my body was suddenly thrown to the side with something heavy on me. Scratch that, it's someone.