Chapter 3 (I'm your master)

(Sasuke's POV)

I grudgingly picked up my phone as it won't stop ringing for ten minutes. Heck, even my attempts to block out its noise with my pillow have been futile. As I've expected, the caller is no other than (Name) herself. I knew this would happen after giving her my number yesterday. And now it's Saturday. The day I temporarily hate. Don't worry Sasuke, the deal's only for today. You can endure it. I reassured myself, finally tapping the answer icon with a frown. "Uchiha speaking."

(Your POV)

"Uchiha speaking." Sasuke's groggy, familiar voice greeted my ears. "You know the reason I called, right?" my lips formed a grin as I hear the male groan from other line. "Don't know what you're talking about." I snorted lightly at his response. "You so do. Now be a good boy and grant your master's wish, Duck-butt~" No answer. If he's gonna be that way then I'll just give him a push. "Oh no," I tauntingly began. "Did the Sasuke Uchiha lost his balls the moment I kicked him?"

"What?" I stifled a laugh at his sudden change of tone. "It's okay. I don't want cowards as my servant anyway—"

"...I'll be there in fifteen minutes." he groaned in defeat, much to my amusement. "By the way, don't take the limo with you~" I hanged up before Sasuke could protest, then shut it down. My hands clasped excitedly, thinking how today would be spent. "I can't wait!"

(Sasuke's POV)

"Great." sarcasm intended, I looked at the house that I dubbed 'hell.' It took me double the time I stated to get here, all because she suddenly decided to make me come without a damn vehicle. I inhaled. I'm safe and sound.... for now. With my gathered courage, I approached the door and knocked. To my surprise, it opened by itself. "Unlocked...?" hesitantly, I peeked inside and the moment I did, I regretted it. For a tomato covered my face the instant I did so. "You idiot, (Name)!" I yelled as my face mimicked the color of the fruit. "Well what do we have here... you're late!" she stepped out of her hiding place. "You therefore deserved a punishment, slave."

My brows creased, "Hey! Don't talk to me like that. It's not like—" I cut myself off once it hit me hard. (Name) hummed with a lifted eyebrow while her infamous smirk appeared on her lips, prompting me to continue. "Y-yeah... totally."

She chuckled in satisfaction, ruffling my hair to my surprise. "Wh—?!" my cheeks betrayed me as my face turned slight pink. "I didn't expect your hair to be soft. I mean, it looks spiky..." eyebrows twitched, I scoffed and slapped her hand away. "I just take care of my hair. You can base on the saying: not everything you see is what it is." she chuckled, ignoring how I slapped her away. "Okay~ So now that you're here, let's have some fun!" I felt myself gulp as she led me to her room.

(Name) searched through her drawers, only stopping when she got her money, and something that she quickly hid from my sight. "Hey, turn around." one thing's for sure. I don't like whatever she has in mind, judging by her smirking expression. "No. Tell me first what you're planning." I insisted, eyes following her every movement. "Must I always remind you who's the master, Sasuke-kun?" I cringed at her, remembering perfectly how my fangirls pronounce it.

"Turn around now!" (Name) ordered more forcefully, causing me to hesitantly oblige. That's when I felt a chill run down my spine. "I don't know what you're up to, but—Ack!" I yelped as she abruptly jumped on my back. "What the fck! Get off!" I demanded, but she responded with a tighter grip on my neck as I refused to support her. "Do it properly or I swear I'll make you even more miserable!" I'm already having a hard time to catch my breath, so I ended up doing what she wants again. This girl...! "Okay Duck-butt, walk outside like this." even with the back of my head facing her, I can tell she knows what expression I'm wearing right now. Horror. "No way. No. What if someone I know sees us?!"

"What if you just obey my commands like a good servant, hm?" I shivered as I felt her breathe on my neck. "No. Change it to something else." I said firmly. "Sasuke, are you really a man of your word? You keep protesting ever since you've gotten here." I frowned, knowing she's right. Reluctantly, I began to walk back downstairs. "Hold up."

I rolled my eyes in irritation. "What is it now?" she tilted my head, zipping open something and began to scribble on my cheek. "(Name)—"

"Shut your damn mouth already." I frowned, not finding any of this amusing at all. "Done! Go outside." my eyes widened, I could tell she wrote a word starting with the letter 'P' and ends with 'Y'. "How dare you." I wanted to glare at her, but obviously I couldn't. "I'm not wrong though, am I? You can prove me wrong by going outside you know." I inhaled. One day. One day I'll get her back. So I did stepped to the outside world. It's a cloudy day, thankfully. However, I hope the place she has in mind has few as hell people, or better yet, just change her damn mind and go back. How I wish it would rain.

"Are you done having a moment?" (Name)'s voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Aren't you going to lock the door?"

"Is Duck-butt planning to run away?" she asked suspiciously, flicking my head. "Excuse me? I'm a man of my word." that was definitely offending, but slightly tempting. I glared at her as she climbed off me. After she did so, she faked a surprised expression. "So you still have some balls left. I'm impressed."

(Name) then resumed her position earlier. "Isn't it nice to be stripped off your pride, Duck-butt? Start walking. Our fun is about to start~" She whispered to my ear in a teasing manner, making me slightly flinch. "Your fun." I corrected her in my head, already dreading what may happen today.