Chapter 5 (Kasumi)

(Your POV)

It has been a week since the deal. I can't deny it was an eventful day of my life after for so long. Of course, Sasuke and I love pissing off each other at school, just for our own amusement most of the time, but I guess that was what actually caused our friendship. Since we have some mutual friends, it gave us more time to get to know each other. I knew however, the cost of being friends with the oh-so-hot Sasuke Uchiha like having people to dislike me, specifically girls, but I didn't really care.

He's just a friend anyway. A surprisingly good one when you get to know him.

Back to reality, it's Sunday, and every school work I had was finished yesterday so I can pretty much do whatever the hell I want today. A good example is waking up past lunch time. I set down the chips and drink that I've prepared on my table for my movie marathon plan, before walking outside to hang my towel. Yes, I just took a shower. To my surprise, a familiar Duck-butt is heading my way. In an alien, agitated state though.

"Don't tell me one of your fangirls raped you—" I yelped in surprise when he grabbed me by the shoulders, sweat trickling down his pale face. "(Name), do me a favour and hide me!" Sasuke pleaded, sounding way too weird for his usual self. "Calm down Uchiha. I want an explanation. "

"I will tell you, just hide me already!" still confused, I led him inside anyway. He closed the door immediately by the time his whole being entered my house. "Spit it out, Sasuke." I urged him, arms crossed. "Wait,don't tell me I was right?!" I gasped in shock, but he glared at me instead.

"Of course not! Where the hell did you got that from?!" I shrugged, gesturing him to have a seat on my couch. "Mm, what else can turn the Sasuke Uchiha into this? Close your eyes." I smoothly picked up a flower crown from a drawer, making sure the raven isn't looking. "Fine. Just because I owe you. And it's not a 'what'. It's a 'who.'" my ears perked up from what he said. "Who?" I questioned, placing the flower crown on Sasuke. "What the hell is this sht?" he made a move to remove it, but I slapped his hand away. "You owe me. Continue." I sat next to him, opening a bag of chips since there's a chance Duck-butt will turn into a storyteller.

He clicked his tongue. "I hate you. Anyway, it's someone I knew from New York."

"New York? Did you perhaps impregnated someone and now she's looking for child support?!" I teased, taking a selfie with the still closed-eyed Sasuke. Clearly I'm being a bad listener. "What?! Never! Ugh, (Name), you're not taking me seriously!" he opened his eyes, briefly attempting to snatch my phone from me upon realization, but I moved it out from his reach. "(Name)!"

"Sasuke~!" a sudden female voice from outside reached our ears. I exchanged looks with said male. "Sounds like a woman looking for child support to me—" Sasuke glared daggers at me and I smiled innocently at him. He went to the window and lightly moved the curtains. I, of course, followed him. Curiosity is powerful after all. "That's her." he said, pointing at a girl with somehow familiar features to me?

I squinted, why do I feel like I know her?

For some reason, the woman and I locked eyes with each other. She waved cheerfully, and the next thing we knew, she's standing outside of my freaking door. "Excuse me, I'd like to ask something!" Sasuke had a look of horror even though he wasn't seen, while I'm curious as heck. Why the hell does she look familiar? "Open the door, (Name)! Make her go away and we're good." Sasuke said in a hushed voice, giving me a push towards my door.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, before opening the door. "Yes, what is it?" if I had a perfect poker face the moment I open the door, it definitely turned into disbelief once my eyes landed on her face. "No way..." I blurted out. One of her eyes has the same color as mine, heterochromia, and a beauty mark is also displayed below the corner of her mouth. "Kasumi?"

She's now just shocked as I am. "Don't tell me... (Name)?" Sasuke gritted his teeth, confused at what's happening. I didn't know what came over me, but I faced Sasuke. "You're really acquainted with her?" he wore a betrayed look but I didn't care. I don't like anything that has to do with my sister. "Get out." I said sternly. "But—" I cut him off by grabbing him by the collar and shoved him outside. "Sasuke?!" Kasumi gasped in surprise.

"Get out of my sight." I spat at her, swinging the door close. "(Name), don't be like this! I'm your sister!" I heard her yell but how can I face her, or even more, them when I can feel hot tears descend my cheeks. "You're no sister to me, Kasumi! Just go already!" I didn't want to deal with this shtty situation furthermore so I locked myself to my room, painful memories coming back to me.

(Sasuke's POV)

I couldn't understand the way (Name) acted so weirdly all of a sudden just because of Kasumi, but one thing's for sure. She's not going to open the damn door and now I'm stuck with the woman I wanted to escape from. Kasumi seemed to give up as she faced me. "You have some explaining to do, Sasuke."

I scrunched up my nose to her in distaste, knowing I don't have any choice. "You're annoying."