Chapter 15 (What they call Love)

(Your POV)

Thank the heavens we got a school holiday because I have a lot in my mind right now after the Kasumi and Sasuke thing yesterday. Gosh, I just wanna lay on my bed all day and not move. Moments later while staring at the ceiling... the doorbell rang. I frowned, groaning as I rolled off my bed. The carpeted floor even seems like magnet to me. It then rang again. "Coming!" I shouted, picking myself up as I made my way to open the damn door. "Who is it—" instead of seeing a person, a bouquet of my favorite flowers greeted me. "Hey." the person lowered the flowers, and it's no other than Sasuke Uchiha himself. I chuckled, crossing my arms as I leaned against the door frame.

"Well, aren't you romantic?"

"I remembered you loved these. So I got some for you." he handed the flowers to me, its scent already wafting to my nose. "I'm surprised you remembered. I only mentioned them like, once or twice?" I pondered, lightly tapping a finger to my chin. "I pay a lot of attention to you, especially when you talk to me. You're just oblivious."

I frowned at the last sentence, "And because of that, I'm not letting you in." I teasingly closed the door but he immediately prevented it by placing his foot between the door and the frame. "I gave you flowers and this is what I get in return? Shame on you, (Name)~"

"Saying sweet things, followed by an insult should be a crime, Sasuke."

"I didn't mean it as an insult. It's pretty cute that you are, actually." I sighed, "You're way too flirty it's weird."

"I'm not, I just like seeing you turn into a tomato." he chuckled, pushing mildly on the door, but has no intention of entering. "Anyway, do you have plans for tonight?"

"Of course." Sasuke blinked at me. "You... do?" I nodded with a smile. "Yup, reading or watching about my husbandos of course." he seemed taken aback before smirking at me. "But they're fictional."

"So what?"

"Yeah, well, can your fictional 'husbandos' take you out for dinner tonight?" he asked, leaning in, leaving only a few centimeters between us.

"Well if they're real yeah, but you're my real husbando." I smirked as pink decorated his cheeks. I chuckled and boop-ed his nose. Sasuke cleared his throat, "How's your feet?"

"Pretty much healed already."

"Then I'll pick you up at seven."

"Sure thing." I was about to close my door when he sneakily placed a peck on my cheek, catching me off guard. "Sasuke Uchiha?!" he smiled innocently as he walked back to his limo. Oh great, I can tell Reo saw it even with the tinted windows. "I hate you!" I yelled, furiously embarrassed. "I love you too!" he winked at me just before I closed the door. I looked down at the bouquet in my hands. I smiled, indulging their scent. That is until I remembered I have to figure out what to wear for my first date with Sasuke Uchiha.

~*~

I gazed at my reflection in the mirror. Wearing a dress is the safe idea, isn't it..? After all, I have no idea where he'll take me. I was busy choosing what kind of shoes I should use when the doorbell rang. "Oh sht!" I hurried downstairs, taking two extra shoes with me. "Sasuke!" I exclaimed, ready to ask him when I was stunned by his appearance. The raven wore a crimson slim button down shirt, his sleeves are folded past his elbows, followed by skinny jeans and sneakers. In short, he looks damn hot.

"What's with the shoes? Are you planning on going on a date with me while modelling shoes?" he chuckled, and I rolled my eyes at him in return. "What do you think should I wear? You didn't tell me where we're going." I said, holding up the two shoes and showing him my outfit. "If you can walk good in heels then I don't see why not? Just wear something you're comfortable with." I glanced at each shoes before finally deciding on one. "I'm ready!" I grabbed my purse and joined Sasuke's side.