Let Me Help (Hyunjin x Felix AU)

Since Hyunjin has been growing out his hair, it's been more difficult to manage.

Shut up, I know Hyunjin's hair probably isn't that long anymore from Kingdom and they were probably extensions but shut up, the fan art is cute and I want to write it. Shut up, okay?

————

Hyunjin stared into the mirror at his long hair that had grown past his shoulders.

As much as he loved it and stays loved it, he had no idea what he was doing. He's had long hair before but this long was never what he imagined.

The other members said he had the best hair and would always compliment it but he was so close to just picking up scissors and going back to his hair from the start of 2020.

But that would disappoint a lot of people.

Including his members. Including Felix.

The younger member was also growing out his hair but his hair fit his face and he always knew how to style it perfectly.

Felix would always brush his hair or play with it while they had spare time.

And he would let the younger do it. His small hands playing with his hair made him feel relax and calm.

Hyunjin groans and rubs his face as he tries to calm down. He knew they had to leave soon for some filming and he was hogging the bathroom.

With 8 grown men in a dorm, that wasn't a smart thing to do.

He thought of just tying it in a ponytail and saying screw it but he wanted his hair to look pretty along Felix who had styled his hair nicely for the filming. Usually the hair stylist would do it for them but the two men had been taking it on themselves.

A knock was heard at the bathroom door making Hyunjin call out, "I'll be out in five!"

"Everything alright, hyung?" Felix's voice came from the other side.

"Yeah." Hyunjin reply.

"Are you sure? You've been in there for a long time." Felix says.

Hyunjin groans and walks over to the door. He opens it to Felix standing there in his pink uniform that their team gave them for filming.

"I don't know what to do with my hair." Hyunjin whispers as he plays with the long strands.

"Oh hyung! Why didn't you say so! Let me help!" Felix grabs his hand and pulls him back into the bathroom.

Felix has the older sit on the ground, against the toilet as he sat on the toilet, his legs going on either side of him.

Hyunjin smiles as he feels Felix's tiny hands work at his hair.

"I wish you would have told me earlier. We could have done so much if we had more time." Felix giggles.

"Sorry. I just wanted to try myself." He frowns.

"It's okay to want to try yourself but it's also okay to ask for help, hyung." Felix grabs a ponytail from the counter and goes back to work.

"Thanks, Felix." Hyunjin smiles again, even if Felix couldn't see it.

"Stays are going to love your hair. I wish mine would grow this long." Felix compliments as he grabs more ponytails.

"You're hair is perfect. Stays love it. The members love it. I love it." Hyunjin pokes the younger members leg.

"Thank you, hyung." Felix blushes but obviously Hyunjin couldn't see.

A few more minutes go by of small talk and Hyunjin trying not to fall asleep at the hands of his younger member when he finishes.

"Hope you like it because we got to go. Like now." Felix stands and helps the older up.

"Thanks again, Felix." Hyunjin smiles so Felix can see it this time.

Felix stands on his tippy toes and kisses his cheek before saying, "Anytime, hyung."

Felix skipping out the door before Hyunjin can reply.

Hyunjin looks in the mirror and gasped lightly.

It wasn't special. Just styled nicely with some braids but Felix did it so it was even better.

Hyunjin admired the work before Chan appears at the door frame.

"Let's go!" Chan grabs Hyunjin's shoulder and pulls him out the door.

Hyunjin smiles as he see Felix with matching hairstyles.

Yeah, he loves his hair.

————

Shut up, this is cute and I love it. I don't care if it's short.

Hope you enjoy it.

Peace. xx