Hyung Really Sorry (Felix x Changbin AU)

Felix will always remember the words Changbin said to him before he almost left.

WARNING : obviously this will be kinda a angsty chapter. including topics that may upset a fan such as the mention of Hyunjin's hiatus, pre-debut days, and who we shall not name (but no name will be dropped but you know who I'm talking about.)

————

"Hyung really sorry. Hyung really is."

"Why hyung have to be sorry?"

"Hyung really really sorry."

"Why hyung have to be sorry?"

Changbin felt Felix stirring beside him. The sounds of him mumbling could be heard.

The older turn the bedside light on to look down at his boyfriend. Felix was clenching his shirt as he keep mumbling words to himself. Changbin seen he was crying as well. His freckled cover face being covered in tears.

"Why hyung have to be sorry?" Felix sobs loudly in a shaky breathe.

Changbin breathe hitched as he remember those words and where they came from.

"Lix, wake up baby." Changbin shook him lightly.

"No! Don't make me leave him! No! Please!" Felix's dream took a unsuspecting turn as he started to push Changbin.

"Felix! Felix, wake up!" Changbin couldn't bare to see him dream any more.

Felix gasped as he woke up, letting out a loud cry as he looked around, trying to figure out his surroundings.

"Changbin, hyung." Felix cries as he grips his shirt again. Changbin pulls him closer into a embrace and shushes him with sweet words.

"You're fine! Shush! I'm here Lix! I'm here!" Changbin rubs his head.

It took a minute for Felix to calm down before he was able to explain.

"I had a dream." Felix whispers.

"I know. Was it the same one where you got eliminated?" Changbin whispers back. He knew the boy had the dream frequently. It was always on his mind, even if was almost 4-5 years ago.

"Yes but this time I didn't get to come back with Minho. They forced me to stay away. You were so sad that I was gone." Felix explains.

"You don't need to worry about that. I'm here. You're here. We're here together. Nobody can tear us apart." Changbin reassures him.

"Can we please listen to our song?" Felix asked quietly.

"Lix, it's late. We need to sleep." Changbin sighs.

"Please. It will make me feel better." Felix looks up at Changbin. He gave him his best doe eyes, knowing he couldn't resist them.

"Fine. Just once, okay?" Changbin gives in as he grabbed his phone from next to him.

Felix snuggled closer as Changbin began playing their song.

Because I like you was their song to the world that may seem as sweet as a regular love song but the group knowing it was the way the two singers were able to confess to one another.

Felix sang along to his parts quietly as he tried to find sleep again.

"Cause I just like you. For no other reason, I like you. When I look at you smile there's nothing more I could ask for 'cause I just like you." Felix gasped when he heard Changbin sing along too.

"You're voice is so beautiful." Felix whispers as he places a hand on his face.

Changbin continues to sing as places his hand on top of Felix's so he could feel the warmth and snuggle into it.