Princess (Lee Know x Han AU)

Minho will do anything to protect Jisung.

WARNING : Minho is sorta psycho and a murder-

————

"Min! Min! Look at me!"

Jisung does a cartwheel as he falls down into the flower field with a giggle. Minho watching from under a nearby tree with a smile.

"So cute, princess! Why don't you come back over here and finish your food?" Minho calls.

"Hold on!" Jisung picks up a few flowers before making his way over.

"Here, Min." Jisung hands the flowers to Minho as he plops down. Grabbing his sandwich to finish.

"Thanks, princess. Are you having a good time?" Minho plays with the flowers.

"Yes! It's so pretty out today!" Jisung stuffs his cheeks. He was bouncing in his spot as he looked around. Stopping when he seen something that made him upset. Minho instantly seen the change and he frowns.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"There is some people staring at me." He mumbles as finishes the last bite of his sandwiches.

"Where?" Minho questions as he checked his pocket that held his pocket knife.

"It's nothing, Min." Jisung shakes his head.

"Just tell me, princess. I won't do anything. I promise." Minho cups his cheek. The boy looking at him with wide eyes of innocence.

"Other there with the bikes." He whispered making Minho look over. A group of teenage boys were staring at Jisung and laughing every once and awhile.

"Why don't you go pick me some more flowers then we can leave and get some ice cream?" Minho suggested making Jisung nod happily and scramble up to run over to the flower field.

Minho's expression turn cold as he stands and makes his way over to the group. Watching them all stop laughing as they seen him approach.

"Hey little shit heads. Why are you staring at my princess?" Minho growls.

"Princess? What a freak. You guys are freaks. That's what we're laughing about." One of them laughed.

"Watch what you say. It'll come back on you." Minho narrows his eyes.

"What are you going to do? Three against one." The second says making them all laugh.

Minho smirks as he wipes his thumb across his nose.

"Why don't we head to that bathroom over there and I'll show you what I can do?" Minho turns to head towards the bathroom.

"This will be easy." They dropped their bikes and made their way over.

The leader pushed the door open as he said, "Okay. What's up old man- ahh!" He was cut off by a scream. His friends who followed him almost tried to leave when they were grabbed by their shirts and yanked inside. The hollow bathrooms sheltering their screams.

After a few minutes had gone by, Minho had left the bathroom. Wiping his knife with his shirt and pocketing it before he heads back over to Jisung. The boy sitting on their blanket while making something with flowers.

"Hi princess. Sorry I left you for a minute. I had to use the bathroom." Minho kisses his forehead as he sits down.

"It's okay! Look what I made!" Jisung picks up the flowers that Minho now seen he made into a crown. Jisung putting the flower crown on Minho's head.