This Could Get Ugly (Bang Chan x Hyunjin AU)

Hyunjin is Chan's definition of likable.

WARNING : sorta not sane Chan and Hyunjin and crime.

————

"I'll have the Early Bird special with black coffee." Chan tells the waitress as he hands the menu to her.

"Anything else?" She smacks her gum with an annoying flirty grin making Chan chuckle.

"Nah. I'm good, doll." He winks. She giggles before going to give his order.

"She's a whore."

Chan looked to his side and seen a boy sipping on a milkshake. He was staring at Chan for awhile now.

"Isn't it a little early to be having one of those?" Chan nods towards his shake.

"Never too early for some sweets." His tongue plays with the straw as his eyes scream curiosity.

"What's your name, kid?" Chan asked.

"One, I'm not a kid. Two, I'm legal." Hyunjin wiggles his eyebrows.

"That didn't answer my question." Chan shoots back.

"Hwang Hyunjin. You?" The male was still teasing him with the straw.

"Bang Christoper Chan. You can call me Chan though." He says.

"You should bang me." Hyunjin mumbles.

"Here you go." The waitress came back with a plate and a mug of coffee.

"Thanks, doll." He smiles.

"I better get going." Hyunjin sighs as he takes his straw out of the cup and licks it clean to rest between his lips. Chewing on the end of it as he grabbed his bag.

"See you later, Mom!" Hyunjin calls at the waitress as he slides a napkin over to Chan. Leaving with the door bell ringing over him.

"That's your kid?" Chan throws his thumb back at him.

"More like a disappointment." She rolls her eyes before walking off.

Chan looked at the napkin that Hyunjin gave him and read over it with a smirk.

Call me, Christopher ;) 123-456-7890

————

"Nice to meet up with you again, Christoper."

It had been a few days since Chan was given Hyunjin's number and he just got around to calling him.

Hyunjin lean against a brick wall, outside a corner store as Chan walked up to him.

"It's Chan." The man readjust his hood. Keeping his head covered from the cold night.

Hyunjin pulled out the sucker from his mouth to say, "I prefer Christoper." Then putting the sucker back into his mouth and walk into the corner store.

Chan followed behind him as he said, "What are you doing?"

"I want a slushy." Hyunjin shrugs as he walks down the isle. As he did, he knocked over stuff from shelves.

Chan just watched with amused eyes as Hyunjin made a mess without a care.

The boy walking up on the slushy machine and grabs a cup to start adding different flavors of the drink.

"So why did you invite me to just get a slushy?" Chan asked.

"It's only 11. We still have the whole night. Chill." Hyunjin put a lid on his slushy and grabbed a straw. Opening it and putting it in his cup. He tossed his sucker as he started sipping on his slushy. Walking back down the isles as he snagged a bag of Skittles to stuff in his pockets, along with a pack of bubblegum.