Good Boy (Seungmin x Changbin AU)

Changbin and Seungmin have an interesting relationship.

WARNING : uh, idk how to describe this but i guess you could say pet play but like full time round? you guys can tell me if you know the actual term-

————

"It's so nice to catch up with you Changbin!" Chan laughs as he steps inside of Changbin's house.

"I know right! It's been what? Since high school?" Changbin sits on the couch and Chan sits next to him.

The older male looks around the house as he said, "Nice place."

"CEO does that for you." Changbin chuckles.

As Chan was looking, he seen a cage with a few blankets and stuff animals inside. Two bowls by the side. One was filled with water and the other was empty at the moment.

"You got a dog?" Chan points at the stuff.

"Yeah. A puppy! His name is Seungmin." Changbin nods.

"That's a pretty big cage for a puppy. He must be a handful, huh?" Chan nudges him.

"Not if you train him right and give the necessary punishments." Changbin says.

"Where is he? He's quiet for a puppy." Chan chuckles as he looks around. The house quite clean for a puppy.

"He's in my room. Didn't want him to bother you while you were over." Changbin explains making Chan nod.

"It's fine! I want to meet the little guy!" He says.

"If you insist. Puppy!" Changbin calls. Chan knots his eyebrows as Changbin said he was in his room so that means the door would be closed. How would he get out?

Chan's thoughts were stopped when he seen what "puppy" meant to Changbin.

It was a petite looking boy who only wore a loose sweater and boxers. Fluffy ears like a dog sat on top of his head along with a tail that was wrapped around his waist. A collar around his neck that had a charm reading Changbin's name. He came into the room on his hands and knees.

Like a dog.

He came straight to Changbin's feet and sat on his knees with hands resting on his thighs. His fingers almost curling to the point of making a paw.

"I- that's a boy!" Chan points out making Seungmin flinch.

"Well duh. It's a lifestyle. I'm his owner and he's my puppy." Changbin scratches his head. Seungmin leaning into the touch with a smile.

"How do you even find people who are interested in this?" Chan motion between the two.

"I found Seungmin on a website. He was looking for an owner. There are plenty of other people out there. The internet is a interesting place if you look hard enough." Changbin pulls out his phone and types away.

Chan looking at Seungmin who was only staring at Changbin. Waiting for his next command.

"Here. This is where I found Seungmin. People make profiles if they want to be a pet or owner. You can find different people who are into different types of pets to play as. Obviously you have puppies but no one seems to be interested in that. Then you have kitties. There are two right now. Hyunjin and Felix." Changbin showed him the phone.

Chan seen normal looking profiles with pictures of two boys. One had long blonde hair with pretty lips and the other had a blonde mullet with beautiful freckles.

"Then you have more exotic animals like Jisung who likes to play as a squirrel. Play in trees, store food in his mouth, collect things and other characteristics of a squirrel. He's been on here for a while. I feel bad because I would take him if I didn't have my puppy. I hope he finds an owner soon." Changbin swiped to show a boy with fluffy brown hair and chubby cheeks.