One That Got Away (Changbin x Felix x Hyunjin AU)

Felix is insecure about his relationship and how he's feeling.

WARNING : again, polyamorous relationship since it's a part two to New Kid which also means feminine!Hyunjin.

This idea was inspired by OHKEY- <3

————

It was weird for the campus to see Changbin and Felix be back together. Specially when they acted so couple like again. Then with Hyunjin to the mix, it was even more weird.

Though, the couple was adjusting very well. Now that they had Hyunjin, things were going a lot smoother in the bedroom.

Granted, it was a pain in the ass for Hyunjin.

Literally.

Since they were getting along so well, they decided that when Sumner arrived, it would be good for them to spend some time away from each other.

Changbin, Felix, and Hyunjin all went home for the Sunmer to see family. It let them get a break from seeing each other and get some time to their self. They still messaged each other every day and video chatted as well.

When college started up again, they all were pleased to have their first class together. Deciding that's when they would meet again for the first time since the last day of school.

Hyunjin was the first one to arrive with his freshly dyed hair that was now a soft brown instead of blonde. Hoping his boyfriends would love it as well. He wore a pretty outfit to impress them as well. A long sleeve white shirt with a green vest and plaid skirt to match.

He sat at the front of the class with two spots next to him. Hoping Changbin and Felix would arrive soon so they wouldn't be taken.

"Hey cute thing. Is this seat taken?"

Before Hyunjin could even look up from his phone, he replied with, "Yeah. For my boyfriend's."

"Damn, shame. A sweet little thing like you could do better."

Hyunjin gasped as he said, "Don't you dare talk about them like that- Binnie!" The boy looking up to see the short boy on who was smirking with a bouquet of flowers.

Hyunjin came around his seat to hug the shorter with a smile. Changbin quickly hugging him back as he sat the flowers down so they wouldn't get crushed.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Hyunjin cries as Changbin spins him around.

"You look gorgeous, baby! I love the hair!" Changbin admits as he sits him down.

"Really? I was so nervous that you guys wouldn't like it. My mom was convince that blonde was my color." He giggles.

"Anything looks good on you. Even if it's nothing." Changbin wiggles his eyebrows making Hyunjin smack his shoulder playfully.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'm going to go say hi to some other friends. I'll be back." Changbin kisses his cheek before walking off to some friends in the back of the room.

Hyunjin sits in his seat and picks up the flowers to smell. A course Changbin would bring flowers. He was always so sweet and it almost made Hyunjin wish he brought something as well.