Mine (I.N x Hyunjin AU)

Jeongin always liked Hyunjin and maybe he finally got his chance.

WARNING : because it's cute, feminine!hyunjin~

Requested by bby_hyunjinie !!

————

"He really isn't worth it, Jinnie." Felix rubs Hyunjin's back. The taller boy crying his eyes out as he laid on his bed and cuddled up to his ex's hoodie.

"I-I really l-liked him! H-how can h-he just l-leave me?!" Hyunjin hiccups.

Hyunjin had gone through his first heartbreak with his first boyfriend, Chan. The older just told Hyunjin that he fell out of love and couldn't go on with their relationship.

Hyunjin wasn't angry or upset with Chan because he understood. People fall out of love all the time. He rather Chan tell him now then down the road and they get further in their relationship.

It still hurt though.

"This is probably a good thing! You can finally start getting into more relationships! He was your first relationship, it wasn't bound to last!" Felix explains.

Hyunjin sniffles at a bit as he said, "You're right."

"I know I am! So let's get you up and get you all pretty!"

————

After the weekend spent with Felix, with plenty of crying and ice cream, Hyunjin was feeling much better.

He got himself all dolled up for school that Monday and was feeling confident in his new found freedom.

Hyunjin wore a tan, plaid skirt with a white sweater. A few gold necklaces and earrings to match his outfit. Some white flats since Felix said, and he quotes, "You don't need no damn platforms! You're already tall enough!" and his normal light makeup. His hair done in his normal, up and down look.

"Look at you, pretty boy." Minho whistles with Jisung under his arm. His friends gathered around his locker to make sure he was feeling good.

Hyunjin did a little spin and giggles as he walks up to them.

"Thank you. All Felix's work." Hyunjin admits as he looks at the freckled boy who was by his boyfriend, Changbin.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late! Mom's car broke down so I had to run." Jeongin jogs up to them.

"It's fine, Innie. We were just complimenting Jinnie and him looking so fine." Jisung explains making all of them laugh.

Jeongin looks at Hyunjin who was blushing deeply and playing with his fingers.

Jeongin couldn't take his eyes off him.

He knew about his and Chan's break up but he didn't think it was right to bring it up. He was so heartbroken in the group chat and Felix said he had a panic attack at one point.

But now, he seen Hyunjin had gotten over it and was glowing with confidence.

It made him look ten times better then what he already was.

"You look beautiful, Bambi." Jeongin always called Hyunjin that. Even while he was in a relationship. It was his special little nickname.

"Thank you, Innie." Hyunjin giggles.

"You're looking good, Hwang." Another boy past them with his own friends said, smiling with his dimples.

"Thanks." Hyunjin smiles back and he turn pink again.