CHAPTER 4: Rogan

Who the hell does she think she is?! She had better learn real quick in where her place is here.  I hate when her kind think that just because they have the abilities to manipulate people's minds and move things without touching them, like some big magic trick, DOESN'T mean she can talk to anybody however she wants to.

I'll bet she doesn't have many friends or even a boyfriend, with that attitude. I mean, who would want to be around that?!

After she stormed out, I went back into my father's bedroom and continued our argument. Although this time, I started with his new 'doctor'.

"Why the hell have you let a damn witch in here?!" I snapped.

"Son, she has been helping me. Our pack doctor has fallen ill. She is the only one left I trust to help me. Even our doctor recommended her." He says.

"But she is a witch....healer....what not, she can't be trusted!" I tell him.

"You mean YOU can't trust her!" He snaps back at me.

I was taken back a little by him having enough strength to have that kind of outburst. For somebody who is supposedly 'hurt badly' and nearly died, he sure doesn't act like he is much if that.

That's when I noticed him letting out a big loud breath of frustration and lay his head back on the pillow.

"Rogan, I do not have the strength to argue with you anymore. So if you wish to continue, please do me the courtesy in waiting until tomorrow at least. I am tired. Better yet, if this is the real reason you cared to even come, so you could be so cruel and heartless towards me, then you can leave. And I will reconsider who I give my title to as well." He threatens me.

"First of all, YOU called me! And second of all, you can't threaten me like that! I am your son! Not to mention you HAVE to give the title to the next one in the bloodline and since I am your ONLY son and have done every task I was ever asked, I have earned that title." I remind him.

"You still don't get it. It is far more than just a title. And as for my 'right' in 'having' to give it to you, well I have the right to change the rules and give it to a more deserving person." He seethes at me.

We both stand there for another few moments glaring at each other until my wolf chimes in and convinces me to calm down and give him the privacy he requested seconds ago for now.

Though it was a struggle to just turn around and walk away, I left him alone.

"Fine. We'll discuss this later then. When you're feeling better." I agreed and then headed out, closing the door behind me.

When I headed downstairs, all the guys seemed to make themselves right at home, like always. They began playing video games, scrummaging through the fridge for food and acting like they did back when we were younger and were in the process of becoming a pack.

"You alright, Alpha?" Beta Foley asks.

"I'll be fine. Just looks like it might take longer than I had planned originally in us having to stay here." I tell him.

"Well you know, that's alright." He says as he slaps his hand on my back. "We can make the best of it."

"I guess. But turns out that witch girl..." I began to explain when he chimed in and stated her name.

"Alicyn." He says.

"Yeah. Anyways, she's a healer I guess and supposedly the only one my father trusts." I tell him.

"Really? A witch? What happened to the Pack doctor?" He asks me.

"My dad said he has fallen ill and even recommended Alicyn himself. Which I'm not so sure that is even remotely true." I finished telling him.

"Wow. That sucks." He states.

"Pff. You're telling me." I scoffed.

"Well, did he mention anything about the title?"

"Yeah but he still isn't willing to give it to me and is considering even giving it to somebody else at the moment." I tell him.

"What?! Is that even legal?!" He asks in disbelief.

"Apparently, because he told me there was no way around it!" I tell him while trying to prevent myself from becoming more agitated.

"Well, what are you going to do?" He asks me.

"There's nothing I can do really but to talk with him more when he is feeling up to it and go from there. I don't know exactly what he is playing at, but whatever it is, I am going to find out." I tell him.

"Soooo....are we ALL staying here until you find out what's going on or do we have to go to a hotel because of the tension between the both of you?" He asks.

"That's a stupid question. Of course we'll stay here. This is my house too and with that said, that Alicyn-witch-healer-girl, who had just stormed out, I informed her the rules around here and be sure to not disrespect me or any of you guys neither." I scoffed.

"Oh, wow. This should be very interesting having a Witch in here and something tells me she isn't like that." He chuckles a little.

"It isn't funny. She's disrespectful and came off as a huge bitch. And I'm serious! Don't do her or my father any favors around here either and remind the guys also that we don't have to do anything she tells us to. And if she ever disrespects any of us or talks back even, then tell me and I will handle it." I tell him.

"Okay." He replies while looking at me weird.

My god, this is going to be a loooong ass trip. But it will all be worth it in the end when I am given that title and I WILL get that title one way or another.

If my father thinks he can just change the rules and plans then he has another thing coming and if I have to, I will ask the Council for help.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)