CHAPTER 16: Rogan

What the hell was she doing dancing with that guy?! Wait, why the hell would I care even?! 

While she had gone to the bathroom, I was getting ready to make my way towards the bar and grab a drink but before I could get far, I felt someone's hand grab mine. 

I turned around and saw this girl who I could tell was a wolf by her scent, asked me to dance.

Now, at first I had hesitated a little bit but then realized that was odd and how there was no reason for me to hesitate as if I was doing something wrong. I mean, it wasn't like Alicyn and I were together or anything.

I didn't think much about it to be honest, until I noticed it seemed to have bothered Alicyn, as I noticed after turning the girl I was dancing with around and saw Alicyn was now at the bar, rolling her eyes at me after I winked, noticing her being jealous.

Maybe it was wrong to do that but I have to say that it was cute for her to be a little jealous.

Then next thing I noticed, she began dancing with some random douche of a Sorcerer.

I felt she was trying to get me back or something. Which I guess in a way seemed to work. Not sure why it had bothered me as much as it did, but it did.

Soon after, Foley and Irena wanted to leave, so they found me and Alicyn before we headed out.

Now, none of us were really drunk because although the drinks we had were specifically made for us and not humans, it wasn't too bad. None of us were even buzzed at the moment because it takes our kinds to get drunk with a lot more of alcohol intake than humans.

Before we left, Foley said that him and Irena wanted some alone time tonight and were going to be staying at a motel that wasn't too far down the road from Alicyn's place.

I swear if they had planned this just so Alicyn and I could have alone time, I'm gonna be upset. That would be real childish and immature. On the other hand, Foley can be that way sometimes.

Of course, I wasn't going to be rude and let Alicyn call for a cab or whatever car service to take her home when I was more than capable of doing so myself, so I offered to take her a ride, despite the fact she still smelled like that guy.

She accepted and we took off towards her place.

After arriving, I turned off my bike then we both ended up sitting there for a brief moment not saying anything. I can't lie, I like the way her arms felt around my waist throughout the ride.

Next before the moment became more awkward than it was already beginning to feel like, I felt her remove her arms and get off the bike before handing me her helmet.

"Thanks for the ride." She tells me coldly.

"Yeah." I replied while suddenly feeling a little guilty for some reason.

I could tell by the way she was standing that she wanted to say something else but couldn't.

"Well, goodnight." She says then turns and starts walking towards her house.

"What the hell is the matter with you?! Can't you see she is interested?!" My wolf tells me.

"Shut it!"  I fired back at him through mindlink.

"Oh hell no! You need to go and do something before I take over!" He threatens.

Oh my god he is annoying as hell sometimes. So to shut him up, I got off my bike and started walking up behind her and as soon as she heard me, she turned around surprised and suddenly, my wolf caught me by surprise and next thing I knew, my lips smashed onto hers.

I didn't know what to do and wasn't sure in how she'd react. Any moment now, she was going to push me off and smack me. At least that's what I thought and was expecting.

However, she never did. Instead, we stood there making out with each other with me not wanting to stop, it felt like.

Her lips were so soft and tasted so sweet from her lip gloss. Both of our tongues started fighting for dominance as I pushed her up against the front door and she placed her hands on my face.

When I pulled my head away for us to take a breath, I couldn't help but look into her amazingly beautiful eyes.

She started to smile and then licked her lips (which drove both my wolf and I crazy).

"Uhm, do you want to come in?" She asks.

"Yeah." I replied without hesitating.

She then smiled and blushed more before unlocking and opening the door.

After she set down her bag and keys, I couldn't take it. There was no drink in the world that could satisfy the thirst I have for her right now in finding out how sweet her juices will taste or how great she would feel.

The next thing I knew, I just walked up to her as she turned around and was about to offer me something to drink when I cut her off by grabbing her face and smashing my lips back onto hers again.

She started kissing me back and quickly wrapped both her arms around my neck as I did around her waist then moved my hands down towards her beautifully thick ass and squeezed.

I next lifted her up onto the kitchen counter as we started removing each other's clothes and tossing them all over the place in between making out.

I then knelt down on one knee and spread her legs opened before moving my head between them and gripping onto her soft thick thighs then began flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Oh. My. God." She moans while gripping onto my hair.

"Mmm....You taste so good." I comment while sucking on her clit and surprising her then insert two fingers deep inside, causing her to moan more and her legs begin to shake.

"Fuck!" She says.

I stand up and start kissing her again as she pushes me back all the way until we get to the sofa and pushes me onto it then gets down on her knees as she continues making eye contact with me and wastes no time in stroking my hard shaft with one of her hands while licking the pre-cum off my tip before then putting my length deep into her mouth.

Her soft lips feel so good while stroking me at the same time with her hand. It doesn't take long before I lose control and stand up yet again.

Next I push her onto the sofa on her back and waste no time thrusting deep inside of her right after quickly rolling a condom on....Fuck the wetness feels so good on my cock.

I start thrusting faster while kissing her then placing one nipple at a time into my mouth, playing with them and squeezing them.

She feels so good I never want to stop fucking her.

She next pushes me back and has me sitting on the sofa when she straddles me and begins riding my cock really good and fast while I grip onto her hips as she continues bouncing up and down.

"You feel so good, Alicyn." I moan as we make eye contact.

"You do too. Mmm..." She moans and pants real hard before kissing me again.

I feel myself getting close to my climax and quickly flip her over onto her knees while still on the sofa, having her grip the back of it and I enter her from behind, gently pulling her head back to look at me as I grip her hair and start thrusting faster and faster, rubbing her clit at the same time until she comes all over my cock and squirts on my hand.

Then right as soon as I pull out, I remove the condom and begin stroking myself a little before coming onto her lower back as I squeeze her ass.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)