CHAPTER 21: Alicyn

Slowly I struggled to open my eyes as they continued to wander all over while I tried to stop feeling dizzy at the same time.

I was feeling a lot like those people do in the movies when they are waking up from a dream and things are distant and sometimes blurry until finally, things become more clear. Even the sounds around you are faint for a while until you fully cometo.

While slowly trying to sit up, I immediately held the side of my head in pain as I felt it throbbing.

I blinked several times to get a chance to see things better and hopefully try to figure out where exactly I was at. The moment I opened them and could finally see things better, I saw four older gentlemen in dark red colored velvet material cloaks that touched the floor.

Then next I noticed to the right of me, across the table, was Irena who looked to have been badly beatened and is groaning in pain with her right eye nearly shit from being punched. Then I saw another familiar face, Rogan's dad. He too looked to have been severely beaten with his head down as they both were tied to their chairs.

I soon afterwards discovered that I too was tied to a chair with both ankles tied to a leg of the chair while my wrists were each tied to an arm of the chair.

"Don't even think about trying to break free. Those ropes aren't your ordinary ones. Those were specifically designed for your kind." Said the older gentleman who I could tell was the second of command for the Wolves Council - the Elder responsible for the shit that has been going on lately.

I immediately started learning that he was right about the ropes in that they were designed for my kind as I realized that the more I wriggled around trying to loosen them, they not only seemed to become tighter but also began burning into my flesh.

I had heard about these types of ropes many years ago, that were once used to make our kind become incapacitated and not able to use magic.

"Now that I have your attention, I want to go ahead and get right into why you are here." The man begins.

I looked off to the side at Irena and Rogan's dad and tried hard not to cry.

"Hey!" He snaps his fingers at me to have me look at him again. "Please pay attention. Now, I can promise you that nothing will happen to either one of them or your boyfriend and his little pack. As long as you tell me everything I want to know." He says.

When I looked at him this time, I held back the tears and immediately became more pissed off then ever and began to scowl at him and let him know he doesn't scare me.

"Do me a favor first, don't ever talk to me like I am an idiot and that I can trust your word when we both know your word is worth less than nothing." I warn him.

He begins to tilt his head a little to the side while him and the rest of his men behind him start chuckling.

"You don't call the shots here. In fact, let me remind you in who you're dealing with." He smirks before looking at Irena and then nodding to this guy who looks to be not much older than me, come walking out from the dark behind Irena and lifts her chin up before holding a sharp knife to her throat.

That's when I almost lost it. I ignored the burning sensation and pain I was feeling from the ropes. All I cared about was breaking free and killing them all.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER, I SWEAR TO GOD!!" I cry out.

"You gonna stop pretending to be brave?" The man asks me.

I look at her as she still isn't full conscious. I start to feel tears coming down my face before looking back at him.

"Please, let her go. I'll do whatever you want and tell you whatever you need....." I stopped when I looked more deeply into his eyes and began to see that day I have had nightmares about. The day I witnessed my parents being slaughtered. Oh my god. HE's the wolf.

"Now do you see?" He asks with an evil grin.

I try so hard to get out of these damn ropes and while still struggling to, I am about to yell at him, but I suddenly notice a few shadows coming slowly behind his men and him towards us. Immediately, I recognize the shadow figures as they get closer in their wolf forms. Then I look at him and start to grin before replying.

"Oh I see. In fact, I can also see what is going to happen to you in a matter of seconds." I started to tell him.

"And what's that?!" He asks looking amused.

The next thing we all hear are a bunch of growls coming from all around us in the dark, now the fun can begin........

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)