Evidence.

I was scared, nervous, paranoid. I had a murder weapon in my wardrobe, the weapon that was used to murder my poor sister. I decided I needed a lock on the door, anyone could come in and find the knife, the notes, the photos. I was in the emporium, Dirk took over from his nephew, Dennis, after he moved away.
"Have you got a lock?" I asked.
"What kind of lock?" Dirk replied, rummaging through a box of charity things.
"Like a one with a key," I smiled, I needed to beat everyone home and Dirk seem to be taking a long time.
"Here, you just need to drill a big hole through the door, the instructions say it all really," He told me, I handed him £20 because that's how much it was and walked out the shop. I saw Robbie on the way out.
"Robbie, I need your help," I shouted, running over to him.
"With what?" He replied.
"I need this lock fitted on my bedroom door," I asked.
"When for?" He muttered.
"Now?" I smirked.
"No can do, I'm busy," He explained.
"Thanks anyway, Robbie," I disappointedly smiled, walking away back up the street. The hutch always had blinds that were down and I couldn't see through them, so I didn't know whether they were still inside or not. Anyway, I unlocked the house door and look the drill out of the tool box, which was beside the back door. I thought it would be pretty hard to fit the lock, but it wasn't and about 15 minuets later I was finished. I was hoping nobody would notice, since the new door handle was pretty much exactly the same.
"Ellie-Anna!" Celine shouted up the stairs, there was more than one person walking up the stairs. I grabbed the notes and shoved them under neith the blanket which was on my bed. I checked that the stupid bin bag was 100% hidden and opened my bedroom door.
"Yes?" I asked, Porsche just pushed past me.
"What you up to?" Lockie smirked.
"Porsche, what you doing?" I gasped, shutting the draws that she was opening.
"What are you hiding?" She gasped, opening my wardrobe. My heart dropped and my stomach ached madly.
"Nothing, why?" I asked.
"You've been really distance lately, it's really upsetting Nana," Celine explained, in her sweet voice.
"I didn't realise, sorry," I innocently smiled.
"She thought you were taking drugs or something," Lockie laughed, part of me thought he found this amusing.
"So you're not taking drugs?" Porsche whispered.
"You know I wouldn't," I whispered back, I knew Porsche's views on drug use aswell. Her and Celine's Mum use to take heavy drugs, at the minuet she was in jail for selling drugs and since then neither Porsche or Celine have ever dreamed of using or even being in possession of illegal drugs, I didn't blame them.
"Good," She muttered, walking back out the door, Celine and Lockie following like little puppies. I shut my bedroom door behind them, and sighed. My phone buzzed and I walked over and picked it up.

Ready for your next task, it's an easy one I promise. Go to the post office tomorrow morning, there will be a little package waiting for you, all you have to do it collect it and take it home. Simple.
-Mercy.

That seem simple enough, the only thing that wouldn't be simple would be seeing what was inside. I wanted to go now, that text made me keen but I didn't want to risk it. I couldn't believe it, I never took orders from Mum or Nana let alone an unknown texter. I placed my spare room key beside the one that unlocked the 205 garage and Mercedes' jewellery box key.

Later that night, around 9 O'clock I was watching 'Coach Trip' with Nana and Celine, Porsche and Lockie were upstairs. I hated Coach Trip, it was pointless and boring. Nana loved it so we kind of had to put up with it because it was either watch it or watch the four walls. My phone buzzed.

You're better off with a lock on your bedroom door, hiding a murder weapon is a serious offence. You know, people might start to think you're as guilty as you look.
-Mercy.

I stood up to walk up the stairs.
"Hey you, where you going?" Nana asked, not taking her eyes off the tv.
"The toilet, I'll be back," I smiled, walking up the stairs, that walk turned into a quick run then into a walk. I banged once, quickly, on Lockie and Porsche's bedroom door and I opened their door. Both of them were curled ip in bed, watching the tv. From what I could see, neither of them had any clothes on and the only thing covering them was a blanket.
"Ellie-Anna," Porsche gasped, scowling at me.
"Sorry," I blurted, looking at them both.
"Get out," Porsche shouted and I slowly began closing the door.
"Wait, what did you want?" Lockie shouted and I opened the door a little. The only thing running through my mind was the smell of the room, it was a mix of Lockie's smelly socks and Porsche's 'Daisy' perfume. On the bedroom floor was a couple of old socks and bras.
"I just wanted to know if you'd got my dressing gown back from my bedroom," I asked, only wanting to know whether they had been in my room or not.
"No, why would I?" Porsche scowled.
"I was just asking because it's not there," I inwardly replied, slamming the door closed.
"Stroppy cow!" Porsche screamed and I pushed my key into the door and locked it.
"Lazy twat," I shouted back, storming back down the stairs.
"Hey hey hey, what's that all about?" Nana gasped.
"I asked Porsche if she had my dressing gown and she shouted," I sighed, sitting back down on the settee.
"You just walked in, didn't you?" Celine smirked.
"No I knocked, then walked in," I replied. It was nearly 10 O'clock, that was the time Nana made everyone go upstairs while she finished what she was doing and went to bed herself.
"I'm going to go and get ready for bed," Celine smiled, kissing Nana on the cheek.
"Yeah, me too," I agreed, kissing Nana on the other cheek aswell.
"I'll see you in the morning," Nana laughed, waving at us as we walked out the living room.
"You need the bathroom?" Celine asked, walking up the stairs in gront of me.
"Yeah, we can just go at the same time, right?" I smiled and Celine nodded. We both dropped a pea of toothpaste on our tooth brushes and I sat down on the toilet.
"Hurry up, I'm dying," Celine mumbled, tooth paste oozing out of her mouth.
"I'm trying," I laughed, wiping, standing up and flushing the toilet.
"Thank you," She laughed, sighing a sigh of relief.
"I'll see you in the morning," I smiled, kissing Celine on the forehead while she was on the toilet.
"Love you," She whispered.
"Love you too," I laughed, closing the door.
"Ellie-Anna," Celine shouted and I opened the bathroom door again.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Next time we go out for dinner, you're coming, okay? Nana was really upset you couldn't make it," Celine explained.
"Sure, I will," I promised, closing the door again and unlocking the bedroom door, shutting it behind me. I stood and listened at the door way until I heard Celine turn the light in her bedroom off. I opened my bedroom door and walked across the landing, knocking lightly on Porsche's bedroom door.
"Yes," Lockie shouted and I opened the door.
"I just wanted to say I love you," I whispered and Porsche rolled over from facing the wall to face me. She sat up and covered her body with the duvet.
"I love you too," She whispered and I walked up to her, kissing her and she hugged me with one arm.
"Good night," I smiled.
"Night El," Lockie smiled and I closed the door and made my way over to my bedroom, opened the door and closed it behind me again. I opened my wardrobe and tried my best to ignore what I was keeping on the top shelf, I pulled a clean pair of Pj's out and put them on, throwing my dirty washing in my washing basket. I plugged my phone in at the wall and settled into bed, it buzzed as soon as my head hit the pillow. I tried to ignore it for a while but in the end I needed to check it to get any peace of mind.

Are you trying to get blown? Leaving your bedroom door open when you're hiding what you are isn't a good move. Good job I closed it for you, isn't it?
-Mercy.

I realised that I had left the door open, and when I returned it was closed. Whoever this 'Mercy' was had a very good way of scaring me.