Seven weeks later

I left such a large gap because I want to get straight to the point where they have their court hearing.

I'd been locked up for 7 weeks, 49 long days. I did learn a lot of things, like the best time to get in the showers was at 5am, the toilet on the end's door didn't lock so that was the toilet you needed to avoid. There was an announcement, while we were eatting breakfast in the canteen. 

"Mercedes McQueen, Ellie-Anna McQueen and Grace Black, report to counciling office," The tannoy announcer called. I stood up, the canteen food wasn't nice at all but it was better not to complain. We'd been speaking to Grace quite often, we had an agreement about what to say when we went to court about what we would say. I felt sick about it, it was bad enough lying to my sister and the local police but now I genuenly felt terrible about framing Freddie Roscoe. We all met outside the office, Mercedes bravely knocked on the door. 

"Come in," He shouted, I opened the door and walked in first, followed by Grace then Mercedes. 

"There's been a date decided for your hearing, it's all on the same day at the same time." He began. "In two days time, your familys have bought in outfits for you," He told us, then he stood up and got out three packages from the draw behind him. They all had lables on with out first names after our second names, like "McQueen, Ellie-Anna". 

"It's a bit sudden, isn't it," Grace gasped.

"From now until then, you're being moved to a prison beside the court house. You can't talk with eachother and when you get questioned in the court, it's bad for you to make any type of eye contact. That's a bit of adive for you three," He told us. 

"Thanks," Mercedes said, turning around and leaving the office. We went back to the room, Grace wasn't in ours and there was this prison officer standing over Mercedes and I, making sure we didn't talk. The bother lady we shared with wasn't in the room at this point. Packing was relativly easy, since we didn't have many large items accept for a few tracksuits, a photo graph and a couple of £5 notes. We were both given a bin bag to shove all our things in. I left my court outfit in the bag it came in, I hadn't seen what it was yet unlike Mercedes who had opened her. Her's was a white blazer with black pants, her top was a black vest top aswell since Mercedes didn't own any really posh outfits in the house. I was ready first, my bin bag of things was taken off me and my hands were hand cuffed behind me. I walked down the corridor, people who I had both argued and got along with in the past 7 weeks were staring at me, some smiled and some scowled. This time there wasn't a four by four waiting, there was a white van with black windows. I was loaded into the back, when the door opened there was a black cage which I had to sit in. It was very small and dark, my back was arched and I was sitting with my head in my hands. There was a bench on the left and the right side. The police officer locked the cage, then slammed the door at the back. I couldn't hear anything now, accept for me breathing really really heavily. 

The journey was long, well it seem really long but it was probably about 15 minuets down the motor way. The place we were just looked like Dee Valley police station, but I knew it wasn't. Unlike the last prison I was moved to, I was walked straight to a prison cell which was another 4 by 4 one, I was allowed to keep my bag of things. I got everything out. I placed the couple of tracksuits at the bottom of the slab of concrete which was ment to be the bed, my photo was shoved under the tiny pillow we were given and my clothes for two days, which were still neatly wrapped, were placed on top of the tracksuits.