Foley

It was 3:50 and the film had just finished. Porsche was scrolling through messages on her phone and I tried to look over her shoulders but she kept shoving me away, joking.
"If you're going to the shop you want to get yourself away now," Porsche laughed and I checked my phone which had no new messages of interest.
"I'll see you soon, yeah?" I asked and she nodded, I went to leave the room and she called me back in.
"Ellie-Anna," She shouted and I turned around.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"You're bag, purse, phone," Porsche reminded.
"Oh yeah," I laughed, picking my bag up and shoving money and my phone in.
"Love you," She laughed.
"Love you too," I smiled, closing the door behind me. Celine passed me on the stair case.
"Where you going?" She asked, in her sweet voice.
"Price slice," I lied.
"Oh right, be save Ellie-Anna," She laughed and I smiled back at her before making my way back down the stairs. Nana was sitting in the seat in front of the computer and Lockie was leaning over Nana helping her on the computer.
"Where you off to love?" Nana shouted through the doorway.
"Shop," I shouted back, placing my trainers over my feet.
"Alright don't be long," Nana shouted.
"Missing you already," Lockie smirked, just joking. I picked my bag up after putting it down then I opened the front door and made my way outside. I kept on walking down the street, behind my house there was a short cut to the foley and barely nobody knew it was there. I lifted the old fence up and slipped through it, cutting my hand slightly on a rust old nail which was sticking out from the mouldy wood.
"Ouch," I hissed to myself, putting my bleeding hand in my mouth to get away the blood. The foley was only a very short two or three minuet walk from here where as it was usually a good ten minuet walk. In front of me was the old castle ruins, that's where I was heading. Nobody seem to be around and the time was exactly 4 O'clock. I walked in and placed my bag on one of the rocks which was laying randomly, I needed something to cover my hand with, who knows what Mercy would have me doing this time. I looked up and noticed a message pinned on the wall.

Ready for the first day of the rest of your miserable life?
-Mercy.

Suddenly someone grabbed my mouth and pulled me close into them. I screamed for help but nobody was near enough to hear my mumbled cries. There grip loosened and I tried to run but they threw me around the enclosed area like a little rag doll.
"Let go," I screamed when there hand wasn't over my mouth, but that sure to god made them strangle me harder. Right in front of my eyes the hand lifted up, holding a sharp orange knife. They pressed it against my skin for a matter of seconds, this relived me but I was starting to sweat. Suddenly, the knife stuck straight in and they pulled it out. My blood covered the knife and the handle. Whoever had a hold of me let go and I dropped to the ground, motionless. I looked up at them, it was Grace Black, wearing a black hoody and black jeans. She stared down at me with an emotionless expression on her face.