Police station

It was half one and it felt like we were sitting in the hospital, waiting pointlessly for the doctor who was running late. Accept for we weren't at the hospital, we were sitting in the police station, Porche, Lockie, Celine, Jacqui, Nana, Mum and I. D.S. Banks said he was running late because there was new evidence on my case and I may or may not need to be interviewed again. Mum was nervously twiddling her thumbs, in the end a few moments later she became annoyed and stood up. 

"I've had enough," She sighed, storming over to the information desk at the front. She pressed the bell on it a few times, nobody appeared. "What kind of place is this?" Mum hissed. There was a loud buzzing noise, the door beside the desk opened and D.S. Banks walked out, he had both his hands in his pockets and he looked at all of us. Behind him was another man, who was wearing Jeans and a white top with a black leather jacket. It was Freddie Roscoe.

"What's he doing, being let out?" Porsche snapped, standing up immedietly. Freddie looked at me, deep into my eyes and I genuenlly did feel sorry for him.

"There's new evidence," D.S. Banks told us in his boring old voice.

"He tried to kill my sisters," Jacqui hissed.

"No he didn't," D.S. Banks started, before Freddie interupted.

"I didn't stab anyone, and she knows it," He hissed, pointing to me, "Don't you Ellie-Anna?" Freddie asked, I didn't respond. D.S. Banks walked Freddie to the exit, he was clearly a free man now.

"It was him who stabbed you, wasn't it," Nana asked.

"I never ever said to anyone that it was him who stabbed me," I defended myself.

"So it wasn't him?" Mum quietly asked. I looked down for a few seconds before looking back up at my family who were standing around me, shocked.

"No," I firmly replied. They all sighed, not a sigh of relife but a sigh of annoyance or anger.

"That mans been in jail for a crime he didn't even commit," Celine said.

"Well done," I hissed under my breath, making sure only I heard. I turned away from them and folded my arms. The entrance door opened behind me. 

"Ellie-Anna McQueen," He said.

"Yes," I replied, turning around to D.S. Banks who was looking at my right in the eyes.

"Ellie-Anna McQueen, we're arresting you on the suspicion frame up, harbouring a fugitive and fraud. You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on it court. Anything you do say may be given as evidence," He said.

"No!" Jacqui shouted.

"You can't do that!" Mum screamed, Nana had tears down her face. D.S. Banks began hand cuffing my hands behind my back.

"Don't act suprised," I stubbornly said. "We all knew this was coming," I sighed, trying to look strong but inside I wanted to cry. D.S. Banks took me behind the desk which Mum had been buzzing just a few minuts earlier.

"What evidence do you have against me?" I asked.

"No questions will be answered until we're in the interview room," D.S. Banks explained. He leaded me into the interview room, it was the second one whereas yesterday I was in the first one. Again, like yesterday the room was black with a red strip around the middle of the wall. The table was in the middle of the room, and I was facing the blacked out glass. The same black box was on the end of the table. D.S. Banks immedietly pressed the red record button.

"This is the second interview on 26th July at 13:36, with D.S. Banks and Ellie-Anna McQueen. Can you please state your full name, date of birth and address," He asked, sitting down opposite me again.