Onward to the sacred items part 2 - CH17

Kinky stuff

"Only your pleasure and pain tonight slave, since you don't get enough attention or would you please Mistress C as well and get rewarded? mmhm," Cassia tightened the whip wide in both hands while her slave salivated at the sight.

"I will do anything to please you, mistress." The slave replied prostrated on his knees.

"Kiss my boots in service." Mistress C demanded. The slave complied and kissed her boots. "Now take them off." She sat on the bed and the slave took them off.  He placed them neatly by the bed.

"Come here slave and crawl forward." Mistress C purred. The slave came forward and stopped before his mistress. She pulled his head forward until it was almost above her crotch... Jamming her fingers into his curly blue hair she revelled in its softness and massaged his scalp.

"Good slave you behave so well." She murmured as the slave purred like a cat.

"Yes mistress."

"Now slave , get on the bed and spread yourself in  a starfish position for me."  the slave didn't do he was told. "Oh, you rebellious slave..." Mistress C tsked. She manhandled him until he was kneeling and tied to the stool. Both hands tied either side of the chair. Ankles tied with tape to the back of the leather stool. Mistress C went to the chest and picked out some lube and her whip off the top.

"What have I done wrong mistress?." The slave asked. Mistress C came over and lightly stroked his bare ass. " 

"You." She brought the whip down on his exposed left butt cheek. He cried out."Have ." Crack. " disobeyed" Crack, " my order." 2 cracks. He cried out each time.  Mistress C looked down at the slaves limp dick , which rose to attention. " Uncurl for me slave or face further punishment." The slave spread out a bit more sitting up as the rope allowed.

Mistress C pulled on some leather gloves and squirted some lube on to them. "Now this will be a bit cold slave but it's going to be brief." She said as she gently poked his butt. He yelped a little as the cool feeling entered his ass. 

"What are you going to do with my virgin ass mistress?"

"I'm going to pop your 'virgin' ass dear slave..." Misstress C said she got a small dildo with a hook on the outside of the base out of the chest. She put some lube and a condom on it. "I'll be nice and tender with you to start slave..." The threat echoed. The slave squirmed as the rubbery feeling of the condom entered his ass and Mistress C slowly eased the tip in. Inch by inch she slowly inserted the 6-inch anal dildo until it was balls deep. The slave moaned as it hit his ass. " Can you handle it, slave?" 

"Yes mistress." the slave whimpered. Mistress C patted his ass making the dildo shift a bit. Mistress C played with the dildo until he begged for her to stop. Mistress C pulled out the dildo until it popped.

"Are you ready for the next step slave?" Mistress C asked as she gave his ass a little spank with the whip. 

"Yes, mistress."

"Good slave." The trousers came off and so did Mistress C's pants. Mistress C put on the strap on and moaned slightly as the giving end hit her spot...

"Now slave for a new experience you haven't had before. A mistress's divine attention as her toy."  A quiet yes mistress came from the slave. Mistress C eased in the strap ons dildo into the well lubed ass before her , the slave squirmed again. "ah mistress."

Mistress C began thrusting her hips back and forward slowly . 

"How does it feel to be used as my fuck toy slave?"

"Good mistress. " Came the breathy reply. Mistress C moaned as her end hit her deep in that spot as she explored his ass. Mistress C closed her eyes briefly while she grabbed her slaves hips.